The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I think it's high time the White House get some of those Bunga Bunga parties that Italy was so famous for.

They already do but it's just a little different right now.....

gay-puerto-vallarta-cruise-party-boana%20feb07a.jpg

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Back in the day, news outlets would train you to require 2 sources to run a story.

These allegations are usually one, the victim. The damning part is Trump's words in the tape. That's how masterfully this was all done. They have him, on tape, bragging about sexual assault... and suddenly a wave of sexual assault victims come forward.

Especially in the day-and-age where the UVA situation happened... They can take any claim and run with it. If it's fake... who cares? They've just got to push it for another 20-something days. They can worry about lawsuits and retractions after Clinton is sitting in the White House.

I don't mean "masterful" in a positive way. It's just perfectly corrupt. Done in the most excellent manner to change elections.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Everyone who scoffed at the vast right-wing conspiracy should be equally dubious of a vast left-wing conspiracy. IMHO.

You don't think EVERY news organization, except Fox and a few small players, plus the DOJ and the FBI (and God knows who else) amounts to a vast left wing conspiracy. Who else would have to get on board? Is anybody else left?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Back in the day, news outlets would train you to require 2 sources to run a story.

These allegations are usually one, the victim. The damning part is Trump's words in the tape. That's how masterfully this was all done. They have him, on tape, bragging about sexual assault... and suddenly a wave of sexual assault victims come forward.

Especially in the day-and-age where the UVA situation happened... They can take any claim and run with it. If it's fake... who cares? They've just got to push it for another 20-something days. They can worry about lawsuits and retractions after Clinton is sitting in the White House.

I don't mean "masterful" in a positive way. It's just perfectly corrupt. Done in the most excellent manner to change elections.

On the other hand, Trump is a slimeball. What goes around comes around.

70 years of doing exactly what you want with no one telling you "no" wreaks havoc on self-restraint.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    [video=youtube;GojGTmeHhwE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GojGTmeHhwE[/video]

It still remains mind boggling how many people's brains are completely shut off and ignoring the threat we're facing.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That's not how it happened.

Coverage during and before primary was Neutral-to-Positive. They already covered this in leaked e-mails. Giving him hours and hours of neutral coverage, while giving other candidates none. From day one they built him up to make him the nominee. Then after the primary, the negative coverage kicked in to guarantee Clinton's victory.

Did you forget your boy Cruz was on the same list in that same email? Maybe you thought Jeb! - $150 million for less than 300k votes (0.92%). He could have paid $450 per vote and done better

Marco, who could only win Minnesota and not even his home state? What GOPe juggernaut would you have gotten behind. I can't see you as a Rand Paul supporter AND THAT WAS WHO THE HAG FEARED MOST

Rand would never have toed the Chamber of Commerce line so we wouldn't have been able to have him

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    You don't think EVERY news organization, except Fox and a few small players, plus the DOJ and the FBI (and God knows who else) amounts to a vast left wing conspiracy. Who else would have to get on board? Is anybody else left?

The quotes I posted were from the Washington Post, LA Times, and New Yorker. Which of those do you consider as "conservative" as Fox?

(I am still accepting, without conceding, the assertion that there was such a thing as "negative" coverage in the primaries.)

As a different tack (still accepting without conceding the notion that there is a vast left wing conspiracy), do you think it is possible that such a conspiracy would work toward having Republicans nominate the least-liked candidate of them all?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think it's high time the White House get some of those Bunga Bunga parties that Italy was so famous for.

I think those are already being held on Epstein's island. After all, wasn't it doinking underage hookers that brought him down? Epstein just likes them REALLY underage

But I think Soros is really our Berlusconi

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The quotes I posted were from the Washington Post, LA Times, and New Yorker. Which of those do you consider as "conservative" as Fox?

(I am still accepting, without conceding, the assertion that there was such a thing as "negative" coverage in the primaries.)

As a different tack (still accepting without conceding the notion that there is a vast left wing conspiracy), do you think it is possible that such a conspiracy would work toward having Republicans nominate the least-liked candidate of them all?

Yes, but I didn't see much positive coverage of Jeb! at all :)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

I don't think it takes a vast conspiracy. I think it's simple, but I am a simple guy.

Democrats can start unified and stay on message.

Republicans can't and are their own worst enemy.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yes, but I didn't see much positive coverage of Jeb! at all :)

You know you're kinda helping my point, right? ;) With Jebra, the media focused on how unpopular he was. That fed the notion that he was unpopular. And weak.

I don't think it takes a vast conspiracy. I think it's simple, but I am a simple guy.

Democrats can start unified and stay on message.

Republicans can't and are their own worst enemy.
    I really don't think it is that simple. The Dems were fractured most of the primary season, too.

I will grant that their centralized system for picking a nominee made sure that their establishment pick got the nod. Our fault, to the extent it is a fault, is to have a more democratic system than the democrats.

Frankly, I would rather have our system than theirs, from a philosophical standpoint.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So if the left is conspiring to help Trump be the nominee and the Russians are conspiring to help Trump be the nominee, are the left and the Russians working together?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You know you're kinda helping my point, right? ;) With Jebra, the media focused on how unpopular he was. That fed the notion that he was unpopular. And weak.

I really don't think it is that simple. The Dems were fractured most of the primary season, too.

I will grant that their centralized system for picking a nominee made sure that their establishment pick got the nod. Our fault, to the extent it is a fault, is to have a more democratic system than the democrats.

Frankly, I would rather have our system than theirs, from a philosophical standpoint.

I agree, but on a continuum between conspiracy and self inflicted, I think it's the self inflicted feeding all the necessary ammo to to conspiracy. I admit though that it is just an opinion and is probably driven by so.easy general frustration with this election cycle.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I agree, but on a continuum between conspiracy and self inflicted, I think it's the self inflicted feeding all the necessary ammo to to conspiracy. I admit though that it is just an opinion and is probably driven by so.easy general frustration with this election cycle.

It is probably worth re-stating that I don't believe in a vast left wing conspiracy. I believe liberal elites like to make money by leveraging controversy to make eyeballs watch shows to watch ads.

Trump indulged them.

Had he had the discipline that many of those early articles suggested, he would be ahead IMHO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom