The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Disagree.

Very bad judgment call on your part.

I thought that at first but I did see the difference....General Population vs one Individual INGOer...As long as it is just a temp ban I can see why Paul did what he did....

And that's just my opinion (that is worth about a $1.50 on it's best day....) Paul zinged me once when I made a post personal so he is consistent about this...

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Dead wrong. All Americans vs. Liberal Americans.

I concur. The original point is that Trump is no more racist than the average American. Kut countered with a perfectly good question. Bwframe responded with another very valid question, which as I read it specifically addresses the tendency for representatives of the left to manufacture racism out of nothing every time they have no valid argument or wish to smear someone. In other words, Kut asked about actual racism in our culture, and Bwframe asked who is manufacturing imaginary racism for political mileage.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Pudly is actively looking for the hammer. He's pissed.

I've never had any form of infraction on this board in eight years, but calling out this BS is well worth it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That's not an excuse to misplace anger on people that you should be co-existing with toward the same cause.

Obviously untrue. Every post of theirs has been ignoring all the bad **** and praising the man like a god, contributing no actual substance to any conversation here, and working hard to try and insult those that disagree with them. At least, that's what they did before I ignored them. I assume they continued that predictable trend.

And what do my posts matter, at all, in this? They aren't "crapping on Trump"... they are actual news stories showcasing him being a very ****ty person. Real things. Actual things.

We already know how ****ty Clinton is. People need to acknowledge that Trump is also ****ty, and they were duped into this entire situation.

Bwahahahahaha. We await the day you and your fellow millenials rise up from basements all across America to right the injustices heaped upon you and make the world safe for truth, justice and the American way!

View attachment 50820

Until then I fear we have to accord you(pl.) the real world analog of ignore

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Unrelated question to this thread..

Does INGO go down every time moderator action is taken, or is that a coincidence?

I noticed it happened during a recent merge... and again shortly after your post here.

That's when they plug in the hammer and it starts charging

The Stig

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Eastern Greene
    pudly is wise.

IndyDave1776 is spot-on.

I agree with a few others upthread with regards to the questions asked... not a personal attack on - or by - either.

(Note: Yep - I have only 100+ posts, but have been reading this forum religiously for years. I have personally met a few of you, bought some guns from some, sold some, and so forth.)

I don't think the ban was warranted, but hey that just my...

:twocents:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Warning: Content, Language, Not Family Friendly, Not Safe For Work

You have been warned

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Electric%20Hammer

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Pudly is actively looking for the hammer. He's pissed.

I've never had any form of infraction on this board in eight years, but calling out this BS is well worth it.

PM me, I'm happy to discuss this in private.

There were three choices:

1) Don't post in [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] this thread.
    2) Be respectful (to a fault) to other ingoers when posting in [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] this thread (at moderator discretion), or...
    3) Get get banned until after the election.

That user made his choice.

I call it the way I see it, and I saw one ingoer disrespecting another ingoer. I took the exact action that I said I would in that scenario.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's very subjective. There isn't a number to quantify it. I can't say the average American is a 4.75 on the racist scale. I can just compare individuals to individuals, or people of this generation to other generations.

Now, if the question is, does Trump think he is better than Blacks, I'd say as egotistical as he is, yes. I think Trump thinks he's better than everyone. Whatever it is that Trump is, he thinks it is better because he's part of it. His family is better. Men are better. Whites are better. New Yorkers are better. Americans are better. His social IQ just isn't such that he can put a facade over that. Is that racist? Kinda, on some level, but if all else remained the same about Trump except that he were Black, I have no doubt he would still believe that he is better.

I don't think that's any more racist than trendy liberals hiding behind a facade of goodspeak while revealing themselves through their actions. Everyone has bias. And I think a lot of people think in those self-interested terms whether they want to admit it to themselves or not.

I actually flip flop on my opinion on Trump being a racist. I mostly think that he isn't, but thinks he needs to put up a façade very similar to the Southern Strategy.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I thought that at first but I did see the difference....General Population vs one Individual INGOer...As long as it is just a temp ban I can see why Paul did what he did....

And that's just my opinion (that is worth about a $1.50 on it's best day....) Paul zinged me once when I made a post personal so he is consistent about this...

I think we all know where that comment was directed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom