The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Begs the question, how racist is the average American?

This reads as a legitimate question, directed at "us" (every American) in general. This flies.

How race-baiter is the average liberal american?

This reads as a veiled insult, directed at one individual INGOer. This is NOT "respectful to a fault". This does NOT fly.

Here are the rules to participate:

-Be respectful to one another to a fault.
    -Violations may result in being banned until after the election, or longer.
    -Moderators/staff have final say in any issue.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Begs the question, how racist is the average American?

That's very subjective. There isn't a number to quantify it. I can't say the average American is a 4.75 on the racist scale. I can just compare individuals to individuals, or people of this generation to other generations.

Now, if the question is, does Trump think he is better than Blacks, I'd say as egotistical as he is, yes. I think Trump thinks he's better than everyone. Whatever it is that Trump is, he thinks it is better because he's part of it. His family is better. Men are better. Whites are better. New Yorkers are better. Americans are better. His social IQ just isn't such that he can put a facade over that. Is that racist? Kinda, on some level, but if all else remained the same about Trump except that he were Black, I have no doubt he would still believe that he is better.

I don't think that's any more racist than trendy liberals hiding behind a facade of goodspeak while revealing themselves through their actions. Everyone has bias. And I think a lot of people think in those self-interested terms whether they want to admit it to themselves or not.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So this popped up in Pennsylvania across the street from Pat Toomey's house

Cvn89pbXEAAGSZV.jpg:large

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    It's four decades later. Society has evolved a lot since then. Show me something recent, that shows he's not evolved, and make sure it is Donald J Trump; not his dad.

Good grief. If there were an honest media they'd have to up their standards for Trump fodder.

I think it is odd that the stuff they're using happens to be old, and like you said, from a different sort of time.

You'd think the real damaging stuff would be much more recent. But even stories like this will probably resonate with people.

An 11 year old hit regarding women... but he already doesn't have the female vote.

A 40 year old hit regarding african-americans... be he has absolutely none of the black vote.

They've got to find something that hits one of his actual voter blocs. I don't expect them to find any damaging quotes from him regarding "older white republican men".

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Weird they always favor demoncrats when they glitch out.
    Strange happenings!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This reads as a legitimate question, directed at "us" (every American) in general. This flies.

This reads as a veiled insult, directed at one individual INGOer. This is NOT "respectful to a fault". This does NOT fly.

Disagree.

Very bad judgment call on your part.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom