The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    They don't have to watch the show to know whether they agree or disagree with Trump's position. ;)

How can anyone agree or disagree without seeing it? Or are you just trying to insinuate that Trump supporters blindly believe everything he says without question? If that's it, you're very wrong. Most of them support him because they believe he's simply far better for our country than Clinton. That's the only reason I even entertained the idea. But in the end only *I* represent my views, so that's how I voted.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    They don't have to watch the show to know whether they agree or disagree with Trump's position. ;)

Must be me. I'd have to see it to see if I agreed or not.

Nor would I like to watch it to see if I care. :D

But you probably already know that by now.

Is there a bell curve for Trump supporters quiz somewheres that I can take? I'd like to know where I fit in. It seems I don't care about a lot of the things that Trump supporters are supposed to care about.

If I vote for Trump does that mean I am a Trump supporter?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    How can anyone agree or disagree without seeing it? Or are you just trying to insinuate that Trump supporters blindly believe everything he says without question? If that's it, you're very wrong.

Wait. Are you speaking just for yourself in the bolded part or for all Trump supporters? ;)

Most of them support him because they believe he's simply far better for our country than Clinton. That's the only reason I even entertained the idea. But in the end only *I* represent my views, so that's how I voted.

Ok.

Do you have an opinion on the SNL stuff?

People can have opinions based on all sorts of stuff, including things said by people they trust. Clearly, most (all?) Trump supporters trust Trump. So, they could form an opinion based on what he said without watching. Or they could've watched and have an independent opinion that aligns with Trump. Or any number of other permutations.

Look, I certainly don't mind insulting Trump supporters for all sorts of things. In this case, I didn't intend it. But, I'm also ok with it. :)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Must be me. I'd have to see it to see if I agreed or not.

Nor would I like to watch it to see if I care. :D

But you probably already know that by now.

Is there a bell curve for Trump supporters quiz somewheres that I can take? I'd like to know where I fit in. It seems I don't care about a lot of the things that Trump supporters are supposed to care about.

Indeed. I think that most Trump supporters fall into that category of not caring about things that they are supposed to care about. ;)

If I vote for Trump does that mean I am a Trump supporter?

Yes. Yes it does. :)

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Additionally, *Every* poll since the first debate has shown Clinton ahead in North Carolina.

If I were a Trump supporter, I'd be exhausted from all this winning.

Honestly, when they aren't blaming a nonexistent group for their problems, their blaming the polls for being fake or inaccurate.

Will they ever just stop blaming everyone else... and realize the candidate is just ****ing awful? Why feel the desire to look like *******s and try placing blame on those that should be on their side?

Because the majority of people realize he is better then HRC. Every post of yours has been crapping on Trump for the last 3 months. Aren't you tired yet?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Because the majority of people realize he is better then HRC.

That's not an excuse to misplace anger on people that you should be co-existing with toward the same cause.

Every post of yours has been crapping on Trump for the last 3 months. Aren't you tired yet?

Obviously untrue. Every post of theirs has been ignoring all the bad **** and praising the man like a god, contributing no actual substance to any conversation here, and working hard to try and insult those that disagree with them. At least, that's what they did before I ignored them. I assume they continued that predictable trend.

And what do my posts matter, at all, in this? They aren't "crapping on Trump"... they are actual news stories showcasing him being a very ****ty person. Real things. Actual things.

We already know how ****ty Clinton is. People need to acknowledge that Trump is also ****ty, and they were duped into this entire situation.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Wait. Are you speaking just for yourself in the bolded part or for all Trump supporters? ;)

Ok.

Do you have an opinion on the SNL stuff?

People can have opinions based on all sorts of stuff, including things said by people they trust. Clearly, most (all?) Trump supporters trust Trump. So, they could form an opinion based on what he said without watching. Or they could've watched and have an independent opinion that aligns with Trump. Or any number of other permutations.

Look, I certainly don't mind insulting Trump supporters for all sorts of things. In this case, I didn't intend it. But, I'm also ok with it. :)

I'm speaking my opinion, based on the people I know in real life.

I don't have an opinion on SNL beyond that show sucks, which is why I stopped watching it long ago. It just isn't funny to me.

Trusting Trump more than a proven liar that sells out our country isn't the same as blind trust in everything he says.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I have seen some of the SNL stuff. Unfortunately, my husband records it because he still thinks it is slightly funny. I feel like they are a lot harder on Trump than they are on Hillary.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    State of the campaign financials today, with interactive tool:

Associated Press Interactive

CvoIOhcWYAAiO3j.png:large

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Your head may just explode. Michael Moore identifies the #1 reason to vote for Donald Trump.

[video=youtube_share;pADHLsECWxY]http://youtu.be/pADHLsECWxY[/video]

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The recent SNL stuff is hilarious. I actually think it will have a backfire on the intentions of the Lib/NeverTrumpers. Contrary to the mean Sarah Palin sort of jokes of the past, this stuff actually accentuates Trumps quirky behavior vs Hillary's bold face lies and terrible agenda.

It's along the same lines as those fringe few who do their utmost to brand Trump a racist. They actually point more fingers back at their undesirable selves than at Trump.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The recent SNL stuff is hilarious. I actually think it will have a backfire on the intentions of the Lib/NeverTrumper's intentions. Contrary to the mean Sarah Palin sort of jokes of the past, this stuff actually accentuates Trumps quirky behavior vs Hillary's bold face lies and terrible agenda.

It's along the same lines as those fringe few who do their utmost to brand Trump a racist. They actually point more fingers back at their undesirable selves than at Trump.

It's not a fringe few who are doing that. I listen to POTUS XM on the way to and from work quite often. A lot of people call in thinking Trump is a racist who will nuke nations just for insulting him.

Now, as you know, I am not a Trump fan. But I don't think he's any more racist than any average American. And I honestly don't think he can't be trusted with the nuclear codes. That stuff is the media story that everyone hears. And that's a helluva lot more than a fringe few. It's epidemic.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Every post of theirs has been ignoring all the bad **** and praising the man like a god, contributing no actual substance to any conversation here, and working hard to try and insult those that disagree with them. At least, that's what they did before I ignored them. I assume they continued that predictable trend.
    I don't think that's true, at least from what I read.

The media has been doing everything in their power to get HRC elected, as they did for BHO. I wonder how long they sat on that DJT hot mic tape. If they had it during the primaries, that would speak volumes.

I think I will give them my middle finger on Wednesday.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's not a fringe few who are doing that. I listen to POTUS XM on the way to and from work quite often. A lot of people call in thinking Trump is a racist who will nuke nations just for insulting him.

Now, as you know, I am not a Trump fan. But I don't think he's any more racist than any average American. And I honestly don't think he can't be trusted with the nuclear codes. That stuff is the media story that everyone hears. And that's a helluva lot more than a fringe few. It's epidemic.

Begs the question, how racist is the average American?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    With two weeks to go, you know the stories they're sitting on get worse.

New Clinton Ad Features Woman Who Was Denied Housing by Trump Corporation for Being Black

Mae Wiggins. She is a woman of color who was told by the Trump Corporation that there were no apartments available for her to rent. When she took her suspicions that they were lying to her over to the New York Human Rights Commission, they sent a white couple, per the standard practice of the time, to the property only to learn that there were, in fact, vacancies and the white couple was more than welcome to rent one of the units.

“The proof was so clear that the Justice Department was able to obtain a strong consent decree, explained Representative Eleanor Holmes Norton, the former chair of the NYC Human Rights Commission, of the suit that was brought against the Trumps in 1973, ten years after Wiggins’ says her ordeal took place. “It is functionally the same as being found guilty of discrimination, except you don’t have to admit discrimination.”

Trump and his father settled the suit

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom