The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    He hasn't been elected either. He wasn't elected in the primaries; we voted on who should be nominated. The purpose of the convention is nominate a candidate.

False choice. There are other options, including not eating.
    Presumptive Nominee stage! I win!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    baseball_pouting_kid_hemad.gif

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Got any statistics on white male approval ratings?

Or just whites...

All of them.

ETA:
    Shoot, meant to wait and post more than the facetious answer.

Generally about 50% of white males and I believe about a third of white women. That's cisgender, of course. There's probably a middle ground in there that is a very low percentage.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    How do you feel about the GOP?

Which one?

I've been positive on the GOP for ~30 years. Now I'm truly not sure what the GOP is at the national level.

I'm pretty positive on the GOP state/local, except that I think Gregg will win the governor's race.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Kasich: Trump claim of 'rigged' election is 'silly' - CNNPolitics.com

Hate to say I agree with Obama's view on this yesterday. I don't deny election fraud happens... but whining about the election being "rigged" because you're going to lose is just creating excuses.

KellyAnne Conway (Trump surrogate) is on MSNBC blaming the "NeverTrump" bogeyman for Trump's loss. This is so painfully predictable... blame the insignificant small group, and also "rigged election"... because it certainly can't be the fault of a pisspoor campaign.

That is going to be what INGO is full of on Nov 9+... blaming insignificant groups and "rigged elections"... not the candidate. Not the campaign.

Just put everybody on ignore. Anechoic chamber, problem solved

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I dropped out of college to go to work after a year and a half....So is there a breakdown of white male demographics this election cycle for me??? All I ever see are "non college educated white males" versus "college educated white males" in the breakdown of the male cracker vote.....There is no category for "went for awhile but felt like it was a waste of time and decided to go to work and fish more" white males....

I am not an angry white male but I have yelled at the TV some......

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    "Nominated candidate" not "elected" as long as we're using specific words. ;)

And yet... when that candidate is personally responsible for the disunity, and it was raised during the primary, does that not matter?

If I tell you that I'm not going to eat squid and yet you serve me squid, who's fault is it that there's leftover squid?

If 45% of the dinner guests say they love squid and 45% say they would never eat squid, perhaps a polite guest should just eat what's on the menu if the host chooses to serve it; rather than savage the host on the internet and social screedia

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I haven't had a positive view of the GOP in a while but I used to. Voted 3rd party in 2008 and I think it's been going downhill since 2000.

How do you feel about the GOP?

I am disgusted by the GOP myself. That's why I hope Trump kicks them all right in the groin by winning.

Last edited:

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Kasich: Trump claim of 'rigged' election is 'silly' - CNNPolitics.com

Hate to say I agree with Obama's view on this yesterday. I don't deny election fraud happens... but whining about the election being "rigged" because you're going to lose is just creating excuses.

KellyAnne Conway (Trump surrogate) is on MSNBC blaming the "NeverTrump" bogeyman for Trump's loss. This is so painfully predictable... blame the insignificant small group, and also "rigged election"... because it certainly can't be the fault of a pisspoor campaign.

That is going to be what INGO is full of on Nov 9+... blaming insignificant groups and "rigged elections"... not the candidate. Not the campaign.

Sorry, but you are wrong on this. There is more and more proof of significant election rigging coming out almost daily now. Proof:

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5757504/?sub_id=2494687

http://ijr.com/wildfire/2016/10/717...ampaign=afternoon-newsletter&utm_medium=owned

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom