• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    So long as it doesn't rust - to be honest - I can clean the plastic off the paint and live with the dent as I plan on keeping the truck for ~10+ years.

Just sucks that I'm having all of these cosmetic issues [admittedly this one my fault] before it's even 3 months old. I had my 2006 Lancer [bought new] for YEARS before it even had a scratch/dent/ding and I drove it to/from work EVERY day. This truck has spent 95% of it's life sitting in my driveway going nowhere.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    So long as it doesn't rust - to be honest - I can clean the plastic off the paint and live with the dent as I plan on keeping the truck for ~10+ years.

Just sucks that I'm having all of these cosmetic issues [admittedly this one my fault] before it's even 3 months old. I had my 2006 Lancer [bought new] for YEARS before it even had a scratch/dent/ding and I drove it to/from work EVERY day. This truck has spent 95% of it's life sitting in my driveway going nowhere.

Yeah, but trucks are trucks. They're tools like a good carry gun. You don't mind some scratches and holster wear like you would on a safe queen Python.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Yeah, but trucks are trucks. They're tools like a good carry gun. You don't mind some scratches and holster wear like you would on a safe queen Python.
    Incidental scratches I can deal with haha - it already has a few. But my dumb a** backing into something I should have seen and avoided I have no excuse for lol.

At this point I'm taking it by the body shop mostly to make sure it's not going to start to rust [i.e. if the paint isn't damaged through down to the metal or hasn't chipped/flaked off on the inside from flexing].

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Other than that - wife spent ~4 hours in the hospital yesterday due to being dehydrated. Morning sickness this time around seems like it could be the end of her - may be going back into the hospital today... Co-pay is $300 every time we walk through the doors but health is more important than money.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Just got an email from Hamilton Beach. They are sending me a box so that I can ship the remains of my mixer. They also want pictures of all the damage in my kitchen. I will be happy to provide them with both

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom