Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I'm surprised I have any left. This has been a nightmare. Of course I realize that if it had gone a few more seconds I would likely be homeless, but it's still more than I want to deal with
    Common sense never leaves. Well unless one is all ****erd up. Yep, it could have been much worse on all accounts. Glad it wasn't.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I like your puppies! Very cute, we have a Pug, and a Boston Terrior. Never a dull moment.

True. Two would be just right. Somehow we accumulated four, which is a bit much. (The last one in the pic has crossed the bridge.) I got Lucy, the first one, from a breeder, and the others were given to me by various people who didn't want them or couldn't keep them.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Im such an old man. I despise faddy crap. You can make a POT of coffee for the price of ONE CUP with your keurig. I dont get it.....:dunno:

Someone explain to me the point......

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I live alone. I would be drinking that pot of coffee for three days. I'd rather pay a little more and have a fresh cup in the morning.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    True. Two would be just right. Somehow we accumulated four, which is a bit much. (The last one in the pic has crossed the bridge.) I got Lucy, the first one, from a breeder, and the others were given to me by various people who didn't want them or couldn't keep them.

Sorry to hear about the one passing. Thanks for taking the other 3 in. :thumbsup:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Im such an old man. I despise faddy crap. You can make a POT of coffee for the price of ONE CUP with your keurig. I dont get it.....:dunno:

Hipster man, Hipster. People always go for the latest. My ole Mr. Coffee keeps chugging along.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

QFT.

The quality of the water and the grounds are WAY more important than a fancy-pants brewer.

Reverse osmosis filtered water, beans you grind yourself, and a French press make the best coffee imaginable.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    QFT.

The quality of the water and the grounds are WAY more important than a fancy-pants brewer.

Reverse osmosis filtered water, beans you grind yourself, and a French press make the best coffee imaginable.
    Ah, that's the problem. My brewer has no pants.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Sorry, Sylvain pays me dividends for every French Press I sell.

I actively promoted French fries and French toast for a while, but the profit margins were too small.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

I don't want an entire pot of coffee. I only want one cup. Yes, it's more expensive when you break it down that way, but pretty much everything on Earth has a "convenience fee" built in. I can make an entire turkey for less than the cost of an equal amount of deli slices, but it doesn't save me anything if most of it gets thrown away because I only want one sandwich.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I don't want an entire pot of coffee. I only want one cup. Yes, it's more expensive when you break it down that way, but pretty much everything on Earth has a "convenience fee" built in. I can make an entire turkey for less than the cost of an equal amount of deli slices, but it doesn't save me anything if most of it gets thrown away because I only want one sandwich.
    I have to agree, convenience it everything!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Trufe! Plus, don't know why, but I really like those minion guys. They crack me up.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    DeerPopcorn_zps552f438d.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom