Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    RnR, you can make a coffee bag (like a tea bag) by putting a tablespoon of coffee in a coffee filter and tying it up with dental floss (or even a twist tie).

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    RnR, you can make a coffee bag (like a tea bag) by putting a tablespoon of coffee in a coffee filter and tying it up with dental floss (or even a twist tie).

Yeah and I may end up doing that until I get with my sister to get the one she has for me

It was the mixer then? I've had good luck with State Farm.

That's the only thing we can think of. It had to be either the mixer or the Keurig. Those were the only two appliances on that counter. The Keurig is only half melted (on the side that was closest to the mixer). The mixer is GONE. The outlet seems like it's actually in tact which tells me that the outlet didn't start it, but the mixer itself. Of course I won't be using that outlet until it's replaced and okayed.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Yeah and I may end up doing that until I get with my sister to get the one she has for me

That's the only thing we can think of. It had to be either the mixer or the Keurig. Those were the only two appliances on that counter. The Keurig is only half melted (on the side that was closest to the mixer). The mixer is GONE. The outlet seems like it's actually in tact which tells me that the outlet didn't start it, but the mixer itself. Of course I won't be using that outlet until it's replaced and okayed.
    Good common sense. On both accounts!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I've got one of these. Amazon.com: Black & Decker DCM18S Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug: Kitchen & Dining

Makes one cup at a time, but it uses regular coffee and filters and makes a cup in less than 5 minutes.

Mine was technically a Cuisinart but it used the K-cups. I loved it but it can be replaced. However I've realized that my other half is no longer allowed to get me appliances as gifts. The coffee maker was a Valentine's Day present last year. The mixer was a Christmas present. No more! As much as I want them and may ask for them, he must tell me no!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom