• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    There's a couple threads going on about it. Lots of jokes being made, but I still don't find humor in violence or death.

I find humor in it in certain cases. They're rare but they exist. If a convicted repeat child molester got sodomized by an elephant and died from internal injury I would probably laugh. People being knifed in China.....yeah, not so funny

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I find humor in it in certain cases. They're rare but they exist. If a convicted repeat child molester got sodomized by an elephant and died from internal injury I would probably laugh. People being knifed in China.....yeah, not so funny

Also journalists are not supposed to be comedians.It all depends who make the jokes.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

It just sickens me that every time someones commits a violent atrocity with a weapon other than a firearm, some gun owners seem to rejoice over it.

Like violence is ok as long as it doesn't affect ammo prices...

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It just sickens me that every time someones commits a violent atrocity with a weapon other than a firearm, some gun owners seem to rejoice over it.

Like violence is ok as long as it doesn't affect ammo prices...

I hope they're simply doing it to point out that it's not only guns that "kill people". A lot of anti-gunners seem to think that guns really are the only weapon people use to commit murder. Even if that is the case, all of us here KNOW that already. There's no need to go on and on about it. And there's certainly no reason to be happy about it. It's tragic. People died, people were injured. Someone's mom isn't coming home now. Someone's child is dead. Those people have families who are most likely beside themselves with grief right now. There is nothing good about that

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    The wacom pen that came with this surface is awesome. It's so cool to be able to draw on the screen and sign documents without having to print, sign, and scan back in!

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    lmao... I love fools.... Some dude wanted to trade an R with steel mags for an m1a with usgi mags that is long gone.... the kicker... he wanted to trade mag for mag... USGI M1a mags are 55 a piece.... AR mags are less than 15

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom