Not open for further replies.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Nice, what did it set you back?
    With the Type 2 cover - $1529 including tax.

Thing is - it's plenty powerful enough for everything I need. I do think it should be priced more around $900 including the keyboard though but the business paid for it so it's a tax write-off regardless.

I can keep this with me - in the trunk of the car or the console of the truck and if I'm out and about or hanging out with friends and I have a server or network issue I can fully resolve it using this surface where as previously I would have to run home or find a computer to use.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Finally!!! Retarded closers again?

No I actually shut down an hour early tonight. The whole night was a clusterf***. My regional manager was there when I got there and he was whining about how he had to do an open to close shift yesterday and then open again today. Apparently he forgets that when he is there all he does is sit on his ass on his phone in the office. He brought in some kid from another store to "help" but that kid is NEVER allowed in my store again. Every other order he cut and bagged was wrong. He was putting the wrong tickets with the wrong orders, forgetting sauces, not paying attention to special instructions on tickets, etc. My closing driver got into a nasty wreck and ended up in the hospital (yes he is ok). After giving away tons of food for free because it was THAT f***ed up and giving out credits totalling over $300 I had just had it. I closed the store

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    With the Type 2 cover - $1529 including tax.

eek1.gif

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    No I actually shut down an hour early tonight. The whole night was a clusterf***. My regional manager was there when I got there and he was whining about how he had to do an open to close shift yesterday and then open again today. Apparently he forgets that when he is there all he does is sit on his ass on his phone in the office. He brought in some kid from another store to "help" but that kid is NEVER allowed in my store again. Every other order he cut and bagged was wrong. He was putting the wrong tickets with the wrong orders, forgetting sauces, not paying attention to special instructions on tickets, etc. My closing driver got into a nasty wreck and ended up in the hospital (yes he is ok). After giving away tons of food for free because it was THAT f***ed up and giving out credits totalling over $300 I had just had it. I closed the store

Wow!

You need booze... STAT!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So I don't really like to watch wrestling, but it happens to be on the TV right now. I find myself wondering how these guys manage to keep straight faces when they're talking ridiculous smack to each other

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom