• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Fun Fact: I **** in a litterbox once at a house party in high school. It was one of those "someone's parents were out of town" parties and the litterbox was in the bathroom of the master bedroom where no one was supposed to be. I made a man-size deposit. Kid that lived there was a douchebag, I hope his parents were the ones to find it.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Fun Fact: I **** in a litterbox once at a house party in high school. It was one of those "someone's parents were out of town" parties and the litterbox was in the bathroom of the master bedroom where no one was supposed to be. I made a man-size deposit. Kid that lived there was a douchebag, I hope his parents were the ones to find it.

I don't think I ever did that. I did **** in a plastic grocery bag once. When you absolutely have to go you absolutely have to go

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I bet they put the kitty to sleep the next day! , , I once **** in a guys hard hat cause he pissed me off! Was some of my best work!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I bet they put the kitty to sleep the next day! , , I once **** in a guys hard hat cause he pissed me off! Was some of my best work!

You guys are making me feel like that dumb kid that never did anything cool. I never **** in anyone's hat or in a litter box. I did duct tape some chick to some dude after they both passed out drunk with his dangle in her mouth. Good times!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    So, , your sure your a chic right! Really not sure how I didn't pick up on that last time!:rolleyes:

Everyone_Poops.jpg

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    You guys are making me feel like that dumb kid that never did anything cool. I never **** in anyone's hat or in a litter box. I did duct tape some chick to some dude after they both passed out drunk with his dangle in her mouth. Good times!

Umm... I'd say she was doing it wrong. No man is THAT drunk!!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Nice! If you only would of **** on them! Would of made you a legend!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Umm... I'd say she was doing it wrong. No man is THAT drunk!!

I think he was pretty much passed out when she started. To be fair, we were all pretty tanked that night. I don't remember if he was awake or not when she began but I do know that it ended with them both out cold....and taped to each other.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Well time to go back to sleep, I got up to take a crap, how ironic is that? The old lady is gonna be surprise when she puts her hat on tomorrow!!! Oh well, some habits are hard to break. Night all!:wavey:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom