Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Ok whatever... I would never try to say that I have done so much that I don't need to do anymore. I do this every week every month of every year no matter what. I sacrifice of myself and my own to give to the troops that support me. I serve those that have served us all. There is an OC breakfast this Saturday, and I am trying my best to get folks to go. I am doing this not for me but because I want to raise money I can give to the men that keep you safe. And if their absence because they are dead then I will give that money to thier kids. This stupid **** keeps bumping that thread down. So whatever dude you just do what makes you feel good and I will do what my soul tells me to....

I thought that is what we were doing before you came in and started slinging crap! I can't speak for anyone else in here but personally I would not support anything you stand for! Good Day!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    As I said this thread serves no purpose beyond idiocy and incurring post counts. Its a worthless thread that makes INGO weaker by allowing members of little conscience to gain Kudos in represent insignia....

Ok whatever... I would never try to say that I have done so much that I don't need to do anymore. I do this every week every month of every year no matter what. I sacrifice of myself and my own to give to the troops that support me. I serve those that have served us all. There is an OC breakfast this Saturday, and I am trying my best to get folks to go. I am doing this not for me but because I want to raise money I can give to the men that keep you safe. And if their absence because they are dead then I will give that money to thier kids. This stupid **** keeps bumping that thread down. So whatever dude you just do what makes you feel good and I will do what my soul tells me to....

I was going to ask who pissed in your wheaties but I see now. If the cause is good enough maybe a moderator will stick it to the top... instead of bashing an approved thread, go ask for the stick instead.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    It is a "DeSantis Nemesis" made by DeSantsis and the holster is called Nemesis, they are nice little holsters they don't print the gun in your pocket and allow a fast draw! :D Mrs G can get them for whatever pocket gun you might have! :rockwoot:
    Thanks for the info,,i believe i'll get one for my S&W

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I was going to ask who pissed in your wheaties but I see now. If the cause is good enough maybe a moderator will stick it to the top... instead of bashing an approved thread, go ask for the stick instead.

Good morning Mrs G, I told him the same thing about four or five pages back!! I see he cares enough about INGO to be a site supporter!! Oh wait!! No he doesn't!! :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    morning Shadow

I wasn't going to go to far back to see what his deal was... then I read his thread and unfortunately people aren't showing much interest.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Chefcook, I suggest that if you do not like this thread, then stay out of it. It was extremely inappropriate for you to come in here and call people names. You didn't specifically call someone a name but it was your intention to come in here and cause a scene. Do not post in here again with that intention.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I was only trying to suspend bumping a worthwhile thread benefiting our troops...

chefcook, this is an approved thread b the moderators. if you look, it is started by a mod every time it hits post limit.

I'm sorry that your thread isn't getting any attention, that you feel we are pushing it to the bottom of the page. coming in here and moaning about it isn't going to change anything. We will still post and post more because we are answering you

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I thought that is what we were doing before you came in and started slinging crap! I can't speak for anyone else in here but personally I would not support anything you stand for! Good Day!

129203301491324355.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Chefcook, I suggest that if you do not like this thread, then stay out of it. It was extremely inappropriate for you to come in here and call people names. You didn't specifically call someone a name but it was your intention to come in here and cause a scene. Do not post in here again with that intention.

Whew... there's the cavalry. I was afraid I was going to have to get ugly.:D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I was only trying to suspend bumping a worthwhile thread benefiting our troops...

chefcook, this is an approved thread b the moderators. if you look, it is started by a mod every time it hits post limit.

I'm sorry that your thread isn't getting any attention, that you feel we are pushing it to the bottom of the page. coming in here and moaning about it isn't going to change anything. We will still post and post more because we are answering you

Chefcook if that was your intent then why have you PM'ed me calling me names and wanting to meet face to face, You really make a great case for your cause!! Not!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Chefcook if that was your intent then why have you PM'ed me calling me names and wanting to meet face to face, You really make a great case for your cause!! Not!

wow

hate to say it but even now if I wasn't busy I wouldn't have thought about it

great way to show what a nice guy you are

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom