• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    They are great little pocket holsters I have a few of them! they work great! the little hook off the bottom catches on your pocket as you draw and you always draw the gun clean, the holster stays put! :D
    I know i could or should look it up ,but im lazy :):,,so do you mind if i ask? -roughly how much do they cost?

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Ya know what I have never cared but every time you post some stupid meaningless bull**** in this thread you bump something real like the ALR Bfast this weekend. I don't care about your meaningless BS... I do care about our veterans and I get up way early in the morning and cook food in hopes that I might make a nickles profit for an hours work to donate to them. Ten different guys devote time to make money to give away and were lucky to make .30 on the dollar so your idiotic bull**** bumping that pisses me off. This thread is worthless only a hindrance to our heroes...

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It reminds me of someone who is trying to get more attention than he deserves because he really doesn't deserve it, so he pretends like he does and then his friends also lie to each-other and make out like they are something when they are nothing...

You meen kinda like you popping in here and telling us what may or may not work for us!! This thread has spawned more friendships than I can count rite now! there is a way that you can not have this thread bother you, Don't show up! it's just like the TV or radio if you don't like what is on the channel change it!! it's just that simple, If you like strife and turmoil there are plenty of threads out there on the forum for you!

This thread is not one of those, please feel free to change the channel as it were!

Last edited:

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    This thread is useless and should be closed

You meen kinda like you popping in here and telling us what may or may not work for us!! This thread has spawned more friendships than I can count rite now! there is a way that you can not have this thread bother you, Don't show up! it's just like the TV or radio if you don't like what is on the channel change it!! it's just that simple, I you like strife and turmoil there are plenty of threads out there on the forum for you!

This thread is not one of those, please feel free to change the channel as it were!

No you keep bumping to the bottom something that means a lot to me.. Because it means a lot to me is no reason I should think It means anything to anyone else. It means a lot to me because I serve the heroes that have served me and this country. This is where i was instructed to post the thread...

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    No you keep bumping to the bottom something that means a lot to me.. Because it means a lot to me is no reason I should think It means anything to anyone else. It means a lot to me because I serve the heroes that have served me and this country. This is where i was instructed to post the thread...

You meen kinda like what your doing rite now huh! :D

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy

Where in the hell is the neg button??????

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    And rather being in here trying to disrupt everyone that this thread does have some meaning too! you could PM a mod and have that veterans what ever it was made to be a sticky! there are many solutions to you your trouble but none of them are coming in here calling people names That makes me honor what you hold dear!! Not!! If you wish to honor them then try living your life with a little class. and asking a mod to sticky that thread!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom