• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Well He just threatened me in a PM and told me to fear him!!! all because of what he did!! Some people! I swear, An Chefcook I do not take threats on my life lightly!! That should be in bold!!

he doesn't know who he is playing with does he?

I know nothing will become of it but I don't worry about you if it does..

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Mrs. IJ... You have put up with that guy for 14 years? We need to put you in for sainthood :D
    Just kidding. Happy Anniversary to both of you. Even though IJ never visits with us any more :(

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Mrs. IJ... You have put up with that guy for 14 years? We need to put you in for sainthood :D
    Just kidding. Happy Anniversary to both of you. Even though IJ never visits with us any more :(

she needs sainthood for the kids alone :D

IJ is a one of a kind though and he would be ummm yeah she deserves sainthood

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Well He just threatened me in a PM and told me to fear him!!! all because of what he did!! Some people! I swear, An Chefcook I do not take threats on my life lightly!! That should be in bold!!
    Damn Gary Thanks again for being a stand up guy ,i do believe he was directing his BS at me for continullay posting ,,but you steped in and took over ,,i thank you ,cause i know i would have gotten banded if i would of replyed ,,the red headed irish comes out and then its not pretty ,,lol

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    My intent is not to tarnish anything especially what I hold dear. What I hold dear is how i feel about the young people that fight for us. For them all I have is theirs.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Damn Gary Thanks again for being a stand up guy ,i do believe he was directing his BS at me for continullay posting ,,but you steped in and took over ,,i thank you ,cause i know i would have gotten banded if i would of replyed ,,the red headed irish comes out and then its not pretty ,,lol

No problem! I took it as he was going after me too! and he proved that! and thanks every one! I am not worred about it ether! It is not the first time I have been threatend After 21 years in LE you get that alot! :laugh:

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    No problem! I took it as he was going after me too! and he proved that! and thanks every one! I am not worred about it ether! It is not the first time I have threatend After 21 years in LE you get that alot! :laugh:

I gotta question......what would happen in "real life" to a perp who threatened your life? (something I've always wondered)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom