• ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    What is this thread about, again?
    Glock/no glock, all AK’s look the same, you should know SWMBO, A&P guys, sentence structure, and the food, oh the food!
    Bang on the OP's English skills? You may want to consider a glance in the mirror.
    Inconsistent list is first sentence. A requires a B, it gets an or, instead. If presenting a list, the conjunction in the first sentence should be "and", not "or".
    Still in first sentence. The second "you" starts a new sentence in standard English, if the list were properly presented in the first place.
    Second sentence needs a comma after personally.
    Third sentence "Your" and "You're" are two separate and distinct words; they have completely different meanings.
    I won't pick on the "ya"; it is an accepted colloquialism, and this is an informal forum.

How am I doing with the "we have to do better thing"?
    And also we could be friends ceptin fer my spellin and sentence structure ain’t all that great neither.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So you can eat beef raw with no ill effect. I used to sell pelts and ginseng at a old style store old men would be sitting around a pot belly stove eaten growing beef raw on crackers.

I like medium for steak my wife likes medium rare well done is a shame IMO. My father called sirloin “mock steak” if I am eating a lest than prime steak I will put some sauce on it.

Waffle House style needs sauce!

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    My dad was a microbiologist and focused his career in food science. He was always worried about bacteria and parasites in meat and would literally burn it to a crisp. It was weeeellllllll done!

My mom was a hillbilly and wasn’t any better. She used the smoke detector as a timer. When the smoke detector goes off then the meat is done!

I was 17 before I realized meat wasn’t supposed to crunch. I went to a buddy’s house and his dad grilled ribeyes that I could cut with a fork. Ribeye is my top choice to this day. Medium rare and for goodness sakes no sauce!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom