• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    As I said this thread serves no purpose beyond idiocy and incurring post counts. Its a worthless thread that makes INGO weaker by allowing members of little conscience to gain Kudos in represent insignia....

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    As I said this thread serves no purpose beyond idiocy and incurring post counts. Its a worthless thread that makes INGO weaker by allowing members of little conscience to gain Kudos in represent insignia....

Boy that is funny you keep saying that! see I remember when you used to post in the first and second thread!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

You know what! I will match my 5 trips all over Indiana giving training for free to INGO members with all costs covered by me! targets stands time fuel and meeting and becoming very good friends with some great people to anything you have done here on INGO, So feel free to go away! you will not effect us! :D

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    You know what! I will match my 5 trips all over Indiana giving training for free to INGO members with all costs covered by me! targets stands time fuel and meeting and becoming very good friends with some great people to anything you have done here on INGO, So feel free to go away! you will not effect us! :D

Ok whatever... I would never try to say that I have done so much that I don't need to do anymore. I do this every week every month of every year no matter what. I sacrifice of myself and my own to give to the troops that support me. I serve those that have served us all. There is an OC breakfast this Saturday, and I am trying my best to get folks to go. I am doing this not for me but because I want to raise money I can give to the men that keep you safe. And if their absence because they are dead then I will give that money to thier kids. This stupid **** keeps bumping that thread down. So whatever dude you just do what makes you feel good and I will do what my soul tells me to....

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    OK Gary ,back to the holster ,,what did you say it was called ,,maker?

It is a "DeSantis Nemesis" made by DeSantsis and the holster is called Nemesis, they are nice little holsters they don't print the gun in your pocket and allow a fast draw! :D Mrs G can get them for whatever pocket gun you might have! :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom