• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    i never quite understood the point of these threads. are they designed to pad the thread count? if so, why isn't everyone in on the classifieds? trying to make sense of all these one liners is enough to drive a person insane.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Got a filet I wanna grill, but not in the rain.

Hey, I could go use the grill in the shack, "The Grill Shack" that is. HHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMM

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    i never quite understood the point of these threads. are they designed to pad the thread count? if so, why isn't everyone in on the classifieds? trying to make sense of all these one liners is enough to drive a person insane.

Just a bunch of gun nuts talking about nothing. Lot's of regulars here and many visitors.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Then do not attempt to read them.
    We know what it's about. No, not padding post count although it is kind of fun.
    If you relax.....watch and listen it will all come to you.......Or not.
    This is basically our twitter thread.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

It's called socializing. It's the closest thing we have to a chat room.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Not designed to pad the thread count. Some of us have met each other before and are friends. Most of us don't buy from the classifieds. You will have to figure the rest out for yourself. You are welcome to hang around. :wavey:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

classifieds?! That's laughable. I don't think I'd even be able to find them. as has been said before, gun nuts talking and having fun. INGO isn't all about guns, it's about the friendships we have formed here.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I guess he is only here for the classifieds. I try and stay out of there. Must be strong. Have to resist.

I did see a GI Colt 70 series in there highly overpriced.

Oops, Not supposed to be looking.....:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom