Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    What about an elementary teacher wearing a loose low cut shirt that shows almost everything if they bend down at all...then you realize she's been bending over the desks of 4th graders all day?

Probably, but you never know. I've had "wardrobe malfunctions" where a new blouse ended up being lower cut than it was when I tried it on. (Actually, the new tank top I have on right now...good thing I'm home.) But that sounds extreme.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Probably, but you never know. I've had "wardrobe malfunctions" where a new blouse ended up being lower cut than it was when I tried it on. (Actually, the new tank top I have on right now...good thing I'm home.) But that sounds extreme.

my work shirt shows it all when I bend over. I make it a habit to pull the bottom tight or put my hand across the top when I bend over, both stop it from being so open and people seeing down my top. And yes, I have had shirts that do that

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    my son would look, drool, etc

and then get in trouble because he looked at what was offered. Then I would be in the school to raise cane.
    Not the same thing but close. A woman at work does this same thing. She spent her $3000 and advertises , then B..ch when, well you know.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I know its not PC to say so but I think its crazy how a school will hire a young attractive female right out of college and put her in a situation where half her students are high school boys twice her size. I see it all the time.

Last edited:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    my work shirt shows it all when I bend over. I make it a habit to pull the bottom tight or put my hand across the top when I bend over, both stop it from being so open and people seeing down my top. And yes, I have had shirts that do that

Mine do to but I don't mind letting it all hang out once in a while. :D

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    About a half hour ago. Storm trying to attack the pirate ship!

gloom.JPG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom