• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Here's a quality post for ya: I was driving near downtown today and saw a young woman riding a big cruiser bicycle so she was sitting completely upright. There's nothing strange about that at all except for the fact that this woman was wearing a tiny miniskirt. So tiny that she was literally "winking" at everyone around her with every pedal. :rolleyes: In another circumstance, I might have found her attractive. However this kind of stupidity is hard to find attractive in any way. Do women that do stuff like this truly not realize what is going on? Even in today's crazy world, I find it hard to believe that many women would do this intentionally.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Here's a quality post for ya: I was driving near downtown today and saw a young woman riding a big cruiser bicycle so she was sitting completely upright. There's nothing strange about that at all except for the fact that this woman was wearing a tiny miniskirt. So tiny that she was literally "winking" at everyone around her with every pedal. :rolleyes: In another circumstance, I might have found her attractive. However this kind of stupidity is hard to find attractive in any way. Do women that do stuff like this truly not realize what is going on? Even in today's crazy world, I find it hard to believe that many women would do this intentionally.

Working girl?????

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I guess he is only here for the classifieds. I try and stay out of there. Must be strong. Have to resist.

I did see a GI Colt 70 series in there highly overpriced.

Oops, Not supposed to be looking.....:dunno:

Being completely broke most of the time allows me to look at the classifieds all I want. Kind of like a vasectomy.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

that made me remember. Guy comes in today, all steroid'd up, tight tank, tight jeans, etc. I didn't notice him until one of the other girls said "You do all that to make us look and WE DON'T CARE!!" Looked up, saw him and told her "Yeah, I don't care so much I didn't even see him until you said something"

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry

I fail to see a problem. A lot of people are " proud " of their stuff. Check out the "Classifieds"

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

It had to be intentional. Can't do that without feeling a breeze. (I assume.) :rolleyes: SO not classy.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just got a call from HR already. They want me to come back for a second interview on June 10. (The department head is on vacation right now.) :woot:

Good luck Snap...glad to hear it went so well!

And besides, none of us have 50 quality posts, we can't do the classifieds.

Other than the short skirt, nothing about her gave me that impression but there's no way to be sure. It was a nice expensive looking bicycle. The rest of her outfit looked almost business-like.

You should have asked her what she was trying to accomplish. I would have! :whistle:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hello Supr!
    56467.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi bye...hubby just came in and is in the shower. That is my signal to go clean up too. I forgot to thaw anything for dinner! Oops...darn....hate when that happens. Now...where do we want to go.....

BBL! :lmfao:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    It had to be intentional. Can't do that without feeling a breeze. (I assume.) :rolleyes: SO not classy.

What about an elementary teacher wearing a loose low cut shirt that shows almost everything if they bend down at all...then you realize she's been bending over the desks of 4th graders all day?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    What about an elementary teacher wearing a loose low cut shirt that shows almost everything if they bend down at all...then you realize she's been bending over the desks of 4th graders all day?

my son would look, drool, etc

and then get in trouble because he looked at what was offered. Then I would be in the school to raise cane.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom