• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    No....i never turn on the main lights if the wife is sleeping.

No I have a surefire G2 I keep by the bed just for getting up.

I won't even pick up my phone after I unplug it until the light turns off on the screen. hubby and I have to talk today

hell I am still very quiet when I get up in the morning and don't wake him up, even though he isn't working.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I have a "touch lamp" on my nightstand with a 15w bulb in it. Similar to this. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Floral-Glass-Shade-Touch-Lamp/17375777
    The lamp has three settings of brightness, so the second one is prob. 10w and is usually bright enough to get my slippers on and keep from tripping over shoes or dogs, but not so bright that I wake myself up. Once I get past the shoes and dogs in my room, I can do the rest of the house with no light.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I won't even pick up my phone after I unplug it until the light turns off on the screen. hubby and I have to talk today

hell I am still very quiet when I get up in the morning and don't wake him up, even though he isn't working.
    If I turned the bedroom light on while my wife was sleeping I'd get something thrown at me for sure. I try to stay safe

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If I turned the bedroom light on while my wife was sleeping I'd get something thrown at me for sure. I try to stay safe

My wife is not the throwing sort but she will get even....trust me.....:)
    There is a light in the walk in closet that will illuminate the room just enough and not bother her.
    I can get in and out of the room by the night light in the living room. We have a 15W night light in the bathroom as well.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I didn't throw anything, I didn't yell. I have no plans to get even. He will hear about it though and how displeased I was with his actions.
    I am super tired now though. Had slept long enough for a power nap so the rest of the night was off and on.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My wife is not the throwing sort but she will get even....trust me.....:)
    There is a light in the walk in closet that will illuminate the room just enough and not bother her.
    I can get in and out of the room by the night light in the living room. We have a 15W night light in the bathroom as well.

The outside street light gives us enough that we don't need anything in the bedroom. I have a nightlight in the bath that also covers the hall.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I didn't throw anything, I didn't yell. I have no plans to get even. He will hear about it though and how displeased I was with his actions.
    I am super tired now though. Had slept long enough for a power nap so the rest of the night was off and on.

Must be something in the air. Wife & daughter complained they didn't sleep well last night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom