Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Very cool. I'll bet the Suicide Doors take some getting used too???

It is the only way to get in the darn thing it is so tiny. If the doors were rear opening I would have to lay on the ground and scoot into it.
    They were a real bear to fit up. The structure of the car is wood. The entire body frame work is hand fit wood.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If you look you can see a radio antenna. Only MG I know of with a stereo in it. Sure there are others but this made me reverse the polarity of the entire wire loom. Lucas is positive ground not negative like US cars.
    He rolls it with the top up most times. Tan top.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Pics on the re-paint "TT"

Just dropped the G-daughter at school. Apparently the phone calls and e-mails have done some good. Staff posted up along the side street where I drop her to keep the idiots and brain dead in some order while dropping the kids off. Stupidity runs rampant over there every morning.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Pics on the re-paint "TT"

Just dropped the G-daughter at school. Apparently the phone calls and e-mails have done some good. Staff posted up along the side street where I drop her to keep the idiots and brain dead in some order while dropping the kids off. Stupidity runs rampant over there every morning.

Good to hear.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good to hear.

There is an obvious line to drop the kids. 2 teachers open the doors and let them out. It moves right along.
    A$$ hats pull up next to the line....kick out the kids to cut through the line to get n the side walk. Or pull a U-turn and try to cut in line. They get pi$$ed when I will not let them in. I have been seriously upset for a while and have spoken directly to the office staff and vice principle.
    Today it ran very well.....:)

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    There is an obvious line to drop the kids. 2 teachers open the doors and let them out. It moves right along.
    A$$ hats pull up next to the line....kick out the kids to cut through the line to get n the side walk. Or pull a U-turn and try to cut in line. They get pi$$ed when I will not let them in. I have been seriously upset for a while and have spoken directly to the office staff and vice principle.
    Today it ran very well.....:)

Must be the season for idiots. HS parking lot has always been a zoo. Between kids driving to school, parents dropping off and school busses, it is pretty crazy. Yesterday & today the area was crawling with the local PD. I hope they write some more tickets.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Looks like it will be a nice day today....Sunny anyway.

Gonna run through the rain box and load up the gear to go north and wake up the little car.

Be safe today all.....:wavey:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys...doing a drive by. I think I am going to head off to check out a yard sale now that the sprinkles have stopped. I don't think it was supposed to rain, but we'll take what we can get. 46 and cloudy...too cold for fishing.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Morning guys...doing a drive by. I think I am going to head off to check out a yard sale now that the sprinkles have stopped. I don't think it was supposed to rain, but we'll take what we can get. 46 and cloudy...too cold for fishing.

Yep, you would freeze your tush off today.

I have some potholes in my gravel driveway, think I will use the cool weather to go get some gravel and patch them???

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yep, you would freeze your tush off today.

I have some potholes in my gravel driveway, think I will use the cool weather to go get some gravel and patch them???

Hubby is bored. He ripped out the tape player on my truck and the radio is next. Neither works and I am tired of singing to myself when I drive. My son is sending me the radio from the Jimmy with the CD player so hubby can put it in my truck and make it work. The son has, of course, put a different radio that is "better" in the Jimmy because it is what kids do. He is also sending the radio/cd player he took out of a previous car he had in case the one from the Jimmy won't fit.

The yard sale has a crock listed in the ad that I am thinking I might want. I guess I should go before it is gone...if it isn't already. BBL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom