Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    the little **** is getting to me again. time for a break, a day out. time away.

morning tt.. how ya doing?
    Hey MrsG! Doing as good as I can. Hope you are too!
    sorry I missed you at the NRA show. My eyes were so fixated on all the booths I didn't really look at faces much. Ted nugget could have walked by and I wouldn't have seen him.
    the only "celebrity" I chose to meet and talk with was MOH recipient Sammy Davis. Who is always very kind and willing to talk. I saw joe from red jacket but chose not to talk to the fool

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm as well as can be

I was the same as you, so fixated on the "stuff" I wouldn't have noticed anyone walking by. Even out in the hall by the food court, My sister was yelling at me and I heard her but couldn't find her, until she stood up. She said I walked right past her

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Hey MrsG! Doing as good as I can. Hope you are too!
    sorry I missed you at the NRA show. My eyes were so fixated on all the booths I didn't really look at faces much. Ted nugget could have walked by and I wouldn't have seen him.
    the only "celebrity" I chose to meet and talk with was MOH recipient Sammy Davis. Who is always very kind and willing to talk. I saw joe from red jacket but chose not to talk to the fool

I talked to gunny! :D Where was red jacket? I must have missed a lot.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I talked to gunny! :D Where was red jacket? I must have missed a lot.
    Several years ago I was set up at a large gun show and Gunnys booth was right next to me. We chatted a lot and ended up walking back to the hotel together (same hotel). Just him and me, no one else. It was pretty bad ass I must say. I'm not one to get excited about celebrities, but he is an exception.

my other exciting experience was talking with Mr. Barrett! We shared some stories about his rifles. He didn't rush me or anything and seemed genuine. Very happy!

and Brian McMillan, GAVE me one of their new muzzle breaks to try out and review. It's revolutionary! I enjoyed talking to him as well

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Working on your rifle stock again today CM???

Plan to but we are rolling up to Anderson this morning. The 1953 MG-TD we restored a few years ago is ready to be awoken from it's winter slumber. The owner is 77 years old and not up to the task of waking it up. I put it away every fall and get it out for him in the spring. Good people and he pays well for me making the trip and taking care of the car for them.
    My wife loves them and they her.....she visits, I work and everybody is happy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes. Twin SU carbs and a warmed up cam shaft. Runs well enough for the owner. It has won every show he has put it into.
    We did everything but the paint.

Better shot of the engine

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom