mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You might slow me down, but you'll never stop me:evilangel: 2-4 here, you guys up north are gonna get hammered again from what I hear!

Well, thanks a LOT for that!!
    sFun_thbpbpthpt.gif

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My dads sister died this morning. So I'm taking him to the mall tomorrow to buy him a nice suit, shoes. I gotta drive him to Gurnee IL. For the funeral. Not sure if us Hoosiers can legally carry there yet. But he's having a rough time. He's the only one left now. He's out lived two wifes , two children , parents , now his only sister.

Here Frosty....this is what SD was talking about.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Just got done talking to my nephew. He teaches math in a Illinois high school. When he started a AP Stats class 5 years ago he had 8 people in his AP Stats class and built it to 83 this year and has gotten top honors with his classes. New Illinois mandates says he cant teach math next year because he didn't get his degree from a school in Illinois. he got it from Valpo U. He is a few classes short (has to take them in Illinois) of getting the cert. Of course the state or district wont pay them. He said screw 'em and he'll just teach PE and coach.

That state makes me puke...

Rant over/

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Just got done talking to my nephew. He teaches math in a Illinois high school. When he started am AP Stats class 5 years ago he had 8 people in his AP Stats class and built it to 83 this year and has gotten top honors with his classes. New Illinois mandates says he cant teach math next year because he didn't get his degree from a school in Illinois. he got it from Valpo U. He is a few classes short (has to take them in Illinois) of getting the cert. Of course the state or district wont pay them. He said screw 'em and he'll just teach PE and coach.

Rant over/

Wow....if were anywhere else I'd say I don't believe it (except Commifornia).

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just got done talking to my nephew. He teaches math in a Illinois high school. When he started a AP Stats class 5 years ago he had 8 people in his AP Stats class and built it to 83 this year and has gotten top honors with his classes. New Illinois mandates says he cant teach math next year because he didn't get his degree from a school in Illinois. he got it from Valpo U. He is a few classes short (has to take them in Illinois) of getting the cert. Of course the state or district wont pay them. He said screw 'em and he'll just teach PE and coach.

Rant over/

Our education system sucks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member