mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Chicken recipe was a success....deemed to be a keeper! I'm glad the wife is okay Gman23. I told my son he better be careful tomorrow if he gets the ice/snow they are forecasting. He promised to text me when he is back from school so I know he didn't wreck my truck!

Daughter is working the overnight shift tonight and said she is planning to come over sometime tomorrow...we'll see if she makes it here. I told hubby Leroy might get a reprieve from his vet visit if we get what they are forecasting. I'm not going out on nasty roads just to get him neutered.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Making scalloped potatoes with ham, broccoli, and cheese. Easy peasy. Gotta go check them, though. If I don't get back here, hagn everyone.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    how cold is it supposed to get tonight?

I just looked and we are supposed to get down around 31 tonight but that is also the high for tomorrow. I think it showed 40 or so for my son in Camby. Tomorrow night, we are supposed to hit 5. YUCK!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Mrs.G I hear it could go down to 9* but that is depending on what station you are watching/listening to......Who knows. 50* by Friday. Just hang on. This will be a short ride.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Mrs.G I hear it could go down to 9* but that is depending on what station you are watching/listening to......Who knows. 50* by Friday. Just hang on. This will be a short ride.

I don't care about the snow anymore. It wont stay on the ground long what I care about is the low teens and single digit temps. Lake might not that :) I need to get a water temp reading of the lake.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I don't care about the snow anymore. It wont stay on the ground long what I care about is the low teens and single digit temps. Lake might not that :) I need to get a water temp reading of the lake.

We still have snow almost everywhere in our yard. The driveway is finally down to gravel and mud. We have too many trees that are shading it and it is not melting!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom