Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Had a yummy dinner at O'Charley's for my stepson's birthday....unfortunately his mother was there :n00b:

We took our daughter to a place that she had been to with her Mom, but my wife & I had never been there. Daughter always raves about how good the food is, I can't say that I was impressed. We will not be back unless the daughter drags us there.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    We took our daughter to a place that she had been to with her Mom, but my wife & I had never been there. Daughter always raves about how good the food is, I can't say that I was impressed. We will not be back unless the daughter drags us there.

Apparently the birthday boy requested O'Charley's, which is fine with me, because he wanted to go somewhere fancy. His mom had like 10 presents for him...to open in the resturant

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    How was your day Sam?

Good, but long. Started the day in Elkhart, had a meeting, drove to Indy and met Churchmouse. Came home and did the birthday thing with my daughter. Then, since it is 70 here, wife & I did a 3 mile walk. Kind of tired from the day.

How was your day??? Anything cool or exciting happen??

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Good, but long. Started the day in Elkhart, had a meeting, drove to Indy and met Churchmouse. Came home and did the birthday thing with my daughter. Then, since it is 70 here, wife & I did a 3 mile walk. Kind of tired from the day.

How was your day??? Anything cool or exciting happen??

Not too bad, could have been better. My wife wrecked her car. Other than that, I can't complain. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom