• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheSpookyCat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2024
    NW Indy
    Oh @KLB, oh @HKFaninCarmel - care to explain the above?

Neither chart is evidence of election tampering by itself.

The first chart shows Wisconsin. The spike in Biden’s vote count correlates with Milwaukee County posting its mail-in/absentee count. This amounted to some 170,000 ballots added to the totals, with approximately 140,000 going to Biden.

The second chart shows Michigan. The Biden spike in that chart correlates to Wayne County (Detroit) posting the bulk of their districts. Wayne county voted 2:1 for Biden in 2020.

I am not saying the official explanations are truthful, but they are plausible.

This is why I think all elections should be subject to forensic audit with publicly published results.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why else would they be pushing illegals to swing states and giving them state IDs?
    They’re giving them special SSN’s so they can legally work. There’s a SSA website for verifying SSN’s. You give it the last 4 digits. It returns valid or not. It’s used in place of a state ID for voter registration.

so if your state requires state ID, they can use that method. So if the special ssn’s given to illegals come back valid in that ssn service, there’s your illegals voting. Pretty sure Indiana includes that as a form of ID for voter registration.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    They’re giving them special SSN’s so they can legally work. There’s a SSA website for verifying SSN’s. You give it the last 4 digits. It returns valid or not. It’s used in place of a state ID for voter registration.

so if your state requires state ID, they can use that method. So if the special ssn’s given to illegals come back valid in that ssn service, there’s your illegals voting. Pretty sure Indiana includes that as a form of ID for voter registration.
    Read what you wrote. So illegals can legally work....

I'm not saying it isn't happen, but wake up folks! That's a problem!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Neither chart is evidence of election tampering by itself.

The first chart shows Wisconsin. The spike in Biden’s vote count correlates with Milwaukee County posting its mail-in/absentee count. This amounted to some 170,000 ballots added to the totals, with approximately 140,000 going to Biden.

The second chart shows Michigan. The Biden spike in that chart correlates to Wayne County (Detroit) posting the bulk of their districts. Wayne county voted 2:1 for Biden in 2020.

I am not saying the official explanations are truthful, but they are plausible.

This is why I think all elections should be subject to forensic audit with publicly published results.
    Whatever makes you feel better about vote fraud.

Like I said it worked in 2020 so ot will be used much more in 2024, and you all will believe whatever is said.

1727132525524.jpeg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

IMHO, illegal immigrants should be given ID's at the border (Just before BP releases them into the wild) that have "I'M ILLEGAL" stamped over the front of it. Boom! They've got their ID and it leaves no doubt of their status for voting, working, getting an SSN, etc..

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    IMHO, illegal immigrants should be given ID's at the border (Just before BP releases them into the wild) that have "I'M ILLEGAL" stamped over the front of it. Boom! They've got their ID and it leaves no doubt of their status for voting, working, getting an SSN, etc..
    Would have settled for ear tags. It's more humane than brands.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Who's complaining? IMO it's a fact.

Oh @KLB, oh @HKFaninCarmel - care to explain the above?
    And what are YOU doing to stop it this time?

You guys say Democrats cheat cheat cheat, and there is nothing the poor Republicans can do about it. Then you might as well just accept that your side will lose.

As for those charts, they show no proof of anything. You read what you want into it. I don't think about it one way or another. Again, I want to know why the Republicans allowed cheating to happen if it did? What are they going to do to stop it this time?

I do not buy that the Republicans are helpless children at the mercy of cheating Democrats. If they were so all powerful, they would have majorities in the Senate and House too. Then we would really be in trouble.

Top Bottom