mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi mom! Come on in. Watch where ya sit, there's "stuff" laying around!!

I've noticed. The night crew is stumbling in earlier and earlier! Too bad we drank all the cherry moonshine last night...it seems like it would fit right in with this conversation.:dunno:

You should call her Mommy..........

hi mom

Been a while since anyone called me mommy but I answer to that too.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I talked to my people, asked them to give you a break. Hopefully our busy season is over! The money is great but the ot is killing me :D

I think it was killing all of us! I think our snow piles should be gone by July or August.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Hi JD! :wavey:

I ordered shaving stuff! I'm probably gonna check out some of TT's Gillettes in person first, but I think I'm gonna order a Gillette Fatboy as soon as I find one with the right balance of cost vs condition. There's a NOS one on ebay for $600!! I want one that's useable, but not so pristine that it sells for museum prices.

I have a Weishi on the way to learn with.

Good call on trying to find a reasonably priced razor. I've found some decent cleaned up vintage razors on Etsy too. Other than the junky Weishi, what else did you order? The Weishi is a copy of a 1950's Gillette Super Speed Flare Tip. It has the same blade angle as the Gillette, but its cutting area is smaller with less blade exposed. It's REALLY hard to cut yourself with a Weishi, but it's also hard to shave with them. You have to hold them at the perfect angle all of the time. What blades are you using?
    :ugh:

Do you have some normal people sometimes who know what they want and dont point guns at you?

A vast majority are normal and nice. I like most of our customers. We just get a lot less informed customers than most stores, so I think that we have a higher percentage of crazies. :twocents:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County