• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Hello Sir, there is something wrong with my gun.It's loaded but it wont fire when I pull the trigger like that *click* can you help me?

Today was the first time that I have ever had a customer's shotgun pointed at me and dry fired. It takes some skill to point a massive shotgun at someone who is two feet away while dry firing it.

I also had a customer who was buying a pistol go overboard on disassembling guns. He wanted to buy a handgun that was easy to disassemble, so I showed him four different models. He disassembled one style of gun (the full size, compact, and subcompact) nearly 20 times. Another brand was disassembled almost a dozen times. The other two brands were disassembled half a dozen times each. I ended up taking all of the guns away from him and said, "Your time is up. Make a decision." He ended up buying one at least.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I go outside to check my bonfire for 20 minutes and everybody's running around chasing gay midgets. All except RNR, who gave up the gay thing because she likes big ones. WTF?

i think I'm caught up now.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Hello Sir, there is something wrong with my gun.It's loaded but it wont fire when I pull the trigger like that *click* can you help me?

Gun-pointed-at-you.jpg

h7820E3C1_zpsb59efd89.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I go outside to check my bonfire for 20 minutes and everybody's running around chasing gay midgets. All except RNR, who gave up the gay thing because she likes big ones. WTF?

That appears to sum it up rather nicely. Wow...you folks have had yet another interesting discussion on here.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio

Can't leave the Fantasy Factory for a minute! It's like missing sleep, you never get caught up!!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Hi JD! :wavey:

I ordered shaving stuff! I'm probably gonna check out some of TT's Gillettes in person first, but I think I'm gonna order a Gillette Fatboy as soon as I find one with the right balance of cost vs condition. There's a NOS one on ebay for $600!! I want one that's useable, but not so pristine that it sells for museum prices.

I have a Weishi on the way to learn with.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Today was the first time that I have ever had a customer's shotgun pointed at me and dry fired. It takes some skill to point a massive shotgun at someone who is two feet away while dry firing it.

I also had a customer who was buying a pistol go overboard on disassembling guns. He wanted to buy a handgun that was easy to disassemble, so I showed him four different models. He disassembled one style of gun (the full size, compact, and subcompact) nearly 20 times. Another brand was disassembled almost a dozen times. The other two brands were disassembled half a dozen times each. I ended up taking all of the guns away from him and said, "Your time is up. Make a decision." He ended up buying one at least.

:ugh:

Do you have some normal people sometimes who know what they want and dont point guns at you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom