Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Mom, you have a good day?

Yep...nothing broke today. It was actually a pretty quiet day. Hubby and I went and tried my cousin's new restaurant for dinner. Food was good. It was great to see him and his wife. Next time we go, we will take some friends with us.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Truck didn't happen today - dealership never called me... Disappointed.

May have to call a few dealers and see if I can find what I want on their lot.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I called them up around 3pm because I hadn't heard anything and they told me that they sent a driver to go pick it up from the other dealer a while ago [about 80 miles away]. I then never heard anything back. I can't imagine they'd have forgotten which makes me wonder if something happened.

Either way - I think I'm going to call around tomorrow and see what I can find. The dealer should have, at least, called me IMHO.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I called them up around 3pm because I hadn't heard anything and they told me that they sent a driver to go pick it up from the other dealer a while ago [about 80 miles away]. I then never heard anything back. I can't imagine they'd have forgotten which makes me wonder if something happened.

Either way - I think I'm going to call around tomorrow and see what I can find. The dealer should have, at least, called me IMHO.

I agree. That doesn't make any sense when they know they had a buyer for it.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    getting another truck?
    Trading in the one I have towards another - the one I have was damaged by a dealer service department - going to go ahead and get an upgrade while I'm at it.

The bad part is since the dealer has taken so long to get back to me [just got a text from the guy I was dealing with] I have been looking at Fords - mostly because the Tundra only has a 26 gallon fuel tank and the F250 I'm looking at has a substantially larger tank and is only a little bit more expensive... Decisions decisions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom