• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    I hope everything works out for her. ROs don't do jack. She needs a weapon.

Birthday party for our little devil monday. Working 12 hours tuesday. Then im off. she doesnt grasp the idea of self defense shootings quite yet. She has about 10 rounds downrange from what she has tild me. I have my work cut out.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Birthday party for our little devil monday. Working 12 hours tuesday. Then im off. she doesnt grasp the idea of self defense shootings quite yet. She has about 10 rounds downrange from what she has tild me. I have my work cut out.

I hope she grasps it soon. I've seen first hand just how effective those little pieces of paper are. If someone is going to go nuts, an RO won't stop them

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    now I am even more confused it that setup i linked earlier the rifle adapter?

No. It is the adapter that allows the rifle bullet feeder to load .30 cal bullets. The stock rifle bullet feeder is setup for .22 cal bullets.

You should call Andrew at ProFire. He'll be able to explain everything effectively and will know any tricks if there are any.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    I hope she grasps it soon. I've seen first hand just how effective those little pieces of paper are. If someone is going to go nuts, an RO won't stop them

Im not posting anything thats going to hurt me in any way. I have witnessed his abusive nature. I do not appreciate it. I am very protective of mt home and loved ones. End of story.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    roughly how many rounds out of a 9oz jar of trailboss
    More info required... I'm not familiar with the powder, don't know what caliber you're referring to, and don't have the load data.

There are are 7000 grains per pound, that's 437.5 gr. per ounce.

9oz = 3937.5 gr.

3937.5/gr. per load = #of rounds per 9oz.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom