• Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Someone please help!!!

Bought a new truck gun. It came in the box with all the advertisements on it. It’s buggered up. Called the manufacturer, they sent me a return shipping label, told me to return it via Fed X. Now, if I send it back in the ad. box I’m worried it won’t make it home. I’ve contacted my LGS to find a plain ol box, he didn’t have any. How do you guys deal with this issue. Thanks in advance for advice.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Buy a roll of brown wrapping paper and a roll of 2" clear tape, wrap it like a Christmas gift.
    Thought about that using plain brown paper, even X-mas paper. But the outfit named the road and address after themselves. EVERYONE is gonna know.

Have you done it? I’d do it before I mess up another nice wood stock. Just don’t have the nerve I guess. The new gun is a despised by me plastic stock. Even thought about insurance at 5 times the value. Just don’t have any experience with this matter. If you have done it, that’s what I’ll do. ????

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    It’s a dag gum cheap gun anyway, just something to put in the truck. I’m over run with coyotes and city drop off dogs. They chase the calves and I’ve reached my limits. Already talked to the county.

I’ll ship it off tomorrow, won’t be much loss. And I’m gonna insure the heck out of it.

Thanks guys.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom