Not open for further replies.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    The Crown Vic is running. The Riviera is still parked on the street just a couple houses down from me. I need to get it to the shop tomorrow but have NO idea how I will get it there. Dead battery

I have a jump box you can use, if that won't work I could tow it with my truck if the shop isn't too far away.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It would probably be better to tow it if possible to be honest. I do NOT want to start that thing if I can help it. I have a suspicion that there is some serious motor damage. The less it runs the better!

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I would be forever grateful. Seriously. This past week has been ridiculous with me trying to find rides to and from work. I want my car :crying:

I understand the feeling....getting ready to spend some big dollars to get the jeep fixed up soon. I've been there with no working car before, it sucks....

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    It would probably be better to tow it if possible to be honest. I do NOT want to start that thing if I can help it. I have a suspicion that there is some serious motor damage. The less it runs the better!

That shouldn't be a problem, do you know if there is a hook point to use for towing?

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That shouldn't be a problem, do you know if there is a hook point to use for towing?

I have no idea at all. I'm sure we can figure something out. Fortunately the way the shop is situated and where it is we don't even have to go out onto a main road. We can get to the side access just through the residential streets in my neighborhood

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom