• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So my sister who lives in the middle of nowhere in Owen Co. has been complaining that she has cabin fever. Here road hasn't been plowed and even with their 4WD they can't leave. Lo and behold now there are multiple plows going up and down here road. Why? A county sheriff got stuck :lmfao:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Need to start figuring out "what's for dinner"???

We're gonna do bagel sandwiches for lunch. Might heat up the leftover stew for dinner. That stuff is so good. It's the only recipe I'll use now for beef stew

Edit: then again when you guys eat dinner is when I have lunch...my schedule is so screwed up

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I'm falling off the healthy bandwagon and the wife and I are going out to the bar down the street for Tenderloin Tuesday. Grilled or breaded tenderloin with fries or tots for $6 :drool:
    The tenderloins are probably the size of a dinner plate to! Mmm... Breaded tenderloin:drool:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    So my sister who lives in the middle of nowhere in Owen Co. has been complaining that she has cabin fever. Here road hasn't been plowed and even with their 4WD they can't leave. Lo and behold now there are multiple plows going up and down here road. Why? A county sheriff got stuck :lmfao:
    The county has been past here once. I need a sheriff to get stuck also.

We're gonna do bagel sandwiches for lunch. Might heat up the leftover stew for dinner. That stuff is so good. It's the only recipe I'll use now for beef stew

Edit: then again when you guys eat dinner is when I have lunch...my schedule is so screwed up
    Beef stew is like soup, even better the 2nd time around.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    The tenderloins are probably the size of a dinner plate to! Mmm... Breaded tenderloin:drool:

Stolen from Facebook:
    521416_3323218289187_490249706_n.jpg

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The county has been past here once. I need a sheriff to get stuck also.

Beef stew is like soup, even better the 2nd time around.

I'm sure she's thrilled that the sheriff got stuck where he did. Now of course her driveway is blocked in but she has 5 kids to help with that. And you're right about the stew. It's always better once it sits and soaks in the seasonings

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Yeah I can't imagine going through winter without the 4wd! Kinda slow and boring but I'm going in tomorrow, I need to, I need to get out of this house!
    I've been out running around all day. Me and my queen are going to kick are feet up for awhile, I put some logs in the fireplace so it should be nice and warm tonite! I'm a homebody, so being in the house is fine by me!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom