Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Argh... Found a pretty good scratch in the paint between the cab and the bed [just above the bed, where you can see it plain as day] that's down to the primer on my new truck...

I didn't do it - haven't ever even been in the back yet...

Just want to make sure it won't rust [so I'm gonna have the body shop I trust give it a look]. So irritated but such is life - nothing in this world is ever perfect.

That's an odd place, any idea how it happened??

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Argh... Found a pretty good scratch in the paint between the cab and the bed [just above the bed, where you can see it plain as day] that's down to the primer on my new truck...

Just want to make sure it won't rust [so I'm gonna have the body shop I trust give it a look]. So irritated but such is life - nothing in this world is ever perfect.

New truck, or new to you truck?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

that does suck

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    that's an idea. money is going to be a huge issue for us soon. he has to be off a week before he can even file unemployment and then it's the end of the week before you see a check. well that's how it was last time he was laid off
    I'm sorry to hear about that. Hopefully things will work out for the best.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    that's an idea. money is going to be a huge issue for us soon. he has to be off a week before he can even file unemployment and then it's the end of the week before you see a check. well that's how it was last time he was laid off

Well, she is not too expensive and is a great person. If told of the "money issues" she will adjust her scale. Her & her hubbie are two of the greatest, most honest and caring people I have ever met.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    43813613.jpg

Any time you can get rid of a pharmaceutical is good.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I can't remember the name of the last prescription I got, but it was $150 to $180 for 10 pills. It worked okay, but no better than vicoden

I've been with her once when she had to take it. It worked but she was pretty much non functional after taking it though.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Any time you can get rid of a pharmaceutical is good.

thing is, the thyroid issue could be causing the high cholesterol, the depression, the osteoarthritis. Or contributing to it. So if this natural stuff kicks in and works, I may be able to cut all my prescriptions

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom