• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    My Great Pyrenees playing in the snow... She is like 30" at the shoulder!
    I have two Pembroke Welsh Corgis and let's just say in a few places they all but disappear. It's really funny watching them run through the snow as fast as they can only to find a deep spot and plow face first into the snow.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My dog doesn't seem to mind the snow much either...

IMG_9793_zps1f6de1c0.jpg

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Yeah, it's no big deal if I have to wait 2-4 weeks - I honestly am not super worried about it at this point but would like to have it moving forward say for next year.

As far as the lawnmower - I'm going to need something when spring comes. I can push mow my .75 acre lot but would prefer not to :).
    I didn't specify that was a chain store. You may have better luck at a local dealership. Sorry about that.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ours were pure-blood. 3 reds with ice-blue eyes, a white with ice-blue eyes, and then a white with half ice blue half brown [as in top half of each eye blue, bottom half of each eye brown].

Mine's mom was pure. I'm told she had a habit of finding her way out of the backyard. They caught her with the greyhound down the street....which is REALLY weird because you don't find a lot of "in tact" greyhounds around these parts. Then there were puppies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I have two Pembroke Welsh Corgis and let's just say in a few places they all but disappear. It's really funny watching them run through the snow as fast as they can only to find a deep spot and plow face first into the snow.
    The Pug just disappears, the BT is all over the place. Gonna do something different tomorrow. Will be to cold.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom