Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    409690_4458477739006_1183125449_n.jpg

Not the best picture of him. The way he's built is really weird. People tend to think I'm starving him

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I had no problem with either, but I don't drive like a jackass. However, it did get sideways on me, without provocation.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Looks like he's saying something like "You know I hate it when you do this, right?"

I don't think he looks strange at all. Great looking dog!

Best dog I've ever had, hands down. And I've had a lot of dogs. This guy is amazing. Never met anyone who doesn't like him....even people who dislike dogs. I'm been thinking about certifying him to be a therapy dog as well. I've looked into the requirements/testing and I'm more than positive he could pass any testing with flying colors

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Best dog I've ever had, hands down. And I've had a lot of dogs. This guy is amazing. Never met anyone who doesn't like him....even people who dislike dogs. I'm been thinking about certifying him to be a therapy dog as well. I've looked into the requirements/testing and I'm more than positive he could pass any testing with flying colors

I don't think my dog could pass that test. The Chow in him makes him a little too protective. I'm not complaining though, even though he's older and hard of hearing, its a rare thing for anyone to sneak up on us at the house.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I had no problem with either, but I don't drive like a jackass. However, it did get sideways on me, without provocation.
    Without provocation huh... The first time maybe... You haven't had fun until you've slid a rollback wrecker sideways on the ice... I was doing that all day Friday, man it was a blast!

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    He was wearing several layers but I was still concerned about his cheeks/fingers. He didn't get to stay out playing too long but did get to have a bit of fun :).

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Ahhh, to be ONLY 35 again. Its such a cute age.

He clarified...she was OLD...like over 60! LOL! He cracks me up. Daughter is home. A customer from Plymouth drove her to Hamlet in this mess...her car is still there so that will keep her off of the roads at least! LOL! We have just been placed under a blizzard warning now until 7 a.m. as the Lake Effect is going to kick in now. We may NEVER get out of this house....not sure if the diesel tractor will start with the temps forecast for tomorrow so who knows when the driveway will get plowed. We plow the neighbors out usually so nobody is probably getting out! Thinking it is time for a shot of something good in my hot tea to relax me now that everyone is safe where they belong.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I don't think my dog could pass that test. The Chow in him makes him a little too protective. I'm not complaining though, even though he's older and hard of hearing, its a rare thing for anyone to sneak up on us at the house.

Never a bad thing! Mine has a nice deep bark/growl that makes him sound like he's the size of a bear but he's all love and very gentle. If someone were to try and hurt one of us it would get ugly though.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    He clarified...she was OLD...like over 60! LOL! He cracks me up. Daughter is home. A customer from Plymouth drove her to Hamlet in this mess...her car is still there so that will keep her off of the roads at least! LOL! We have just been placed under a blizzard warning now until 7 a.m. as the Lake Effect is going to kick in now. We may NEVER get out of this house....not sure if the diesel tractor will start with the temps forecast for tomorrow so who knows when the driveway will get plowed. We plow the neighbors out usually so nobody is probably getting out! Thinking it is time for a shot of something good in my hot tea to relax me now that everyone is safe where they belong.
    ether should get it running, does it have a block heater?

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    My daughter isn't going to make it back tonight! Guess I'm dog sitting one more day. She's driving back from the packers game. No way she'll make it past Chicago. Kids!!!:dunno:

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Without provocation huh... The first time maybe... You haven't had fun until you've slid a rollback wrecker sideways on the ice... I was doing that all day Friday, man it was a blast!

It made my ass pucker, especially with the family in the truck. I haven't driven a roll back, but I have played with a 24' box truck in this stuff. Weeeeeee

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom