• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Never a bad thing! Mine has a nice deep bark/growl that makes him sound like he's the size of a bear but he's all love and very gentle. If someone were to try and hurt one of us it would get ugly though.

Did SnS have anything to say about Rocky when he came home the other day? Or was he too busy playing with his rifle that day?

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    It made my ass pucker, especially with the family in the truck. I haven't driven a roll back, but I have played with a 24' box truck in this stuff. Weeeeeee
    My 35' flatbed I normally drive is hard to get sideways, it's to long and it's got some big lugger tires on it, that roll back is fun though, it would slide out and just slide all nice and controlled... Made some kickass round about drifts :lmfao: that is scary with the family, I try not to drive like an idiot with family in the car...

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    It made my ass pucker, especially with the family in the truck. I haven't driven a roll back, but I have played with a 24' box truck in this stuff. Weeeeeee

When I was in high school, I worked at a lumber yard and we had lots of fun doing doughnuts with forklifts when it snowed. We tipped one over once and had to use another forklift to upright it. Fun times...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    ether should get it running, does it have a block heater?

I don't know if he plugged it in but he does have one on it. He's got ether too...I've used it plenty of times. I think it's an excuse not to be plowing in subzero temps since old bucky doesn't have an enclosed cab. I'm not going anywhere so it's okay if we are snowbound for a day or two. I've got everything I need here and didn't even run to the store for milk, bread or eggs.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    When I was in high school, I worked at a lumber yard and we had lots of fun doing doughnuts with forklifts when it snowed. We tipped one over once and had to use another forklift to upright it. Fun times...
    Forklifts are fun, usually ours just get stuck with more than a dusting, I got to go on some trash routes a couple years ago when we got a bunch of ice, being on the back step while the guy driving drifts around corners is a whole new perspective!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

My son was doing donuts in the old crown vic tonight before he left work....silly kid. I'm glad he likes driving the old boat. I just hope she doesn't fall apart anytime soon.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I don't know if he plugged it in but he does have one on it. He's got ether too...I've used it plenty of times. I think it's an excuse not to be plowing in subzero temps since old bucky doesn't have an enclosed cab. I'm not going anywhere so it's okay if we are snowbound for a day or two. I've got everything I need here and didn't even run to the store for milk, bread or eggs.
    Sounds like a good excuse to me! I would have cranked her once and said oh darn, it won't start :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom