• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    That's kind of how I felt. When I first started carrying, I'd always thought it was tougher for someone like me (slim build) to carry. But it's much easier than i'd thought, and the 9c holds more ammo. Plus, same holster, backups mags, etc. That weighed more heavily with me.
    I'm glad you found a solution that fits you!
    Yes, and thank you very much for helping me figure it out! :)

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    That's kind of how I felt. When I first started carrying, I'd always thought it was tougher for someone like me (slim build) to carry. But it's much easier than i'd thought, and the 9c holds more ammo. Plus, same holster, backups mags, etc. That weighed more heavily with me.
    I'm glad you found a solution that fits you!

I was quite worried about my build when I first started carrying too. Crossbreed has proven me wrong.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I was quite worried about my build when I first started carrying too. Crossbreed has proven me wrong.
    Crossbreeds are sweet holsters. I had one for my Glock 19 made with horsehide that I bought from an INGOer. My a$$ isn't big enough to keep it up though. I had to cinch the belt tight to keep it from riding downward.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Crossbreeds are sweet holsters. I had one for my Glock 19 made with horsehide that I bought from an INGOer. My a$$ isn't big enough to keep it up though. I had to cinch the belt tight to keep it from riding downward.

You should eat more chocolate, it goes right to the hips!! :gheyhi:

I ordered a belt from Crossbreed as well. It does a darn good job keeping it in place.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Yeah I've already typed out about 9 million posts in response to that thread and then thought better of actually posting it

:laugh: I tried...couldn't help myself. Meh. Finally was able to just say **** it, though. I'm obviously not getting the point I'm trying to make across clearly.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :laugh: I tried...couldn't help myself. Meh. Finally was able to just say **** it, though. I'm obviously not getting the point I'm trying to make across clearly.

If it's any consolation I agree with you. Most of the rescued mutts I've had have been FAR better dogs than any purebreds I've had. That's just my experience though. Others' mileage may vary

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    If it's any consolation I agree with you. Most of the rescued mutts I've had have been FAR better dogs than any purebreds I've had. That's just my experience though. Others' mileage may vary

Well I appreciate it. It just makes sense scientifically that mutts are better dogs. Dogs wanna hump other dogs with positive traits. Breeders make dogs hump so they will look the way humans want them to look. It's not like I don't "appreciate"a "well bred" dog, but I think that spending that kind of money for a dog has a time and a place. Sorry, I'm preaching to the choir here on most of this I'm sure :D

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Off topic (surprise), but should I get my secret Santa recipient two decent cigars, or one nicer cigar (in addition to the other stuff)?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom