• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Hahaha no judgement there. I like the smell of a lot of things that others don't. Gasoline, crayons, markers, kerosene, the stuff they put in natural gas... I think I'm normal...

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The skunk thing...a little weird.

I dunno anyone that doesn't like the smell of hay, though. Do people tell you that's weird?? Reminds me of home...

People tell me I'm insane. And I love the smell of a well used saddle. Oooooh and Murphy's Oil Soap! It brings back a lot of really good memories but it also makes me a little sad. I usually end up with "allergies" when I smell it

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    People tell me I'm insane. And I love the smell of a well used saddle. Oooooh and Murphy's Oil Soap! It brings back a lot of really good memories but it also makes me a little sad. I usually end up with "allergies" when I smell it

Well you are insane, but definitely not because you think hay smells good. It DOES smell good. Never smelled a saddle, at least not a used one...for horses...

Murphy's Oil Soap :laugh: That reminds me of my grandparents, they use/used it for everything. Fresh cut hay and crisp night air gives me "allergies." I miss the country... City life sucks...

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Who makes them?

Bayside Bistro. Never heard of them before but I found these (SNS did actually...I'm the one who went back to get more!) and the little ghetto neighborhood market WalMart right down the street from me. They're excellent. They don't do so well in the fryer though. Fortunately I just tried to fry ONE. :):

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    WalMart isn't my favorite place to shop either, but when you work weird hours like I do it's awfully convenient when it's just down the road. Nothing else around here is open when I go shopping.

Those bastards. It's like they give us no freakin' choice. They had to really, REALLY **** me off to make me finally stop shopping there.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :laugh: I'd pay damn good money to have seen that. What was their reasoning?

He was OCing and the imbecile at the sporting goods counter asked him if his gun was loaded. He told her it was and then she told him she couldn't sell him any ammo if he had a loaded gun on him. Why? Because she didn't want to get shot. Seriously? The gun is already loaded!!! If he wanted to shoot you he doesn't need to buy ammo to do it! Then the store manager came over and rattled off something about being a class 3 dealer! WHAT?! :rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom