Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Found a flashlight in one of my bags, I forgot I had it.:rockwoot:
    Haven't used it since I was in Chicago.
    Actually a nice ICE officer used it last to make sure it wasn't a bomb so im surprised it's still working. :rolleyes:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Well I'm glad you found it. And even more glad it's still working!

Yeah I found it on the bottom of a bag, not in it's sheath, good thing the lense didn't get stratched.
    Officer friendly also dumped it on the floor with the content of the bag then also dumped on top of the light.
    I had a knife who got strached against another one because they didn't bother to put them back in their proper wrappings. :xmad:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah I found it on the bottom of a bag, not in it's sheath, good thing the lense didn't get stratched.
    Officer friendly also dumped it on the floor with the content of the bag then also dumped on top of the light.
    I had a knife who got strached against another one because they didn't bother to put them back in their proper wrappings. :xmad:

That's ridiculous. It's one thing to deny entry but it's just adding insult to injury trashing your stuff like that

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That's ridiculous. It's one thing to deny entry but it's just adding insult to injury trashing your stuff like that

Yeah it wasn't very pleasant but there is not much I could do about it.
    They didn't like when I told them stuff or ask questions.They especially didn't like me talking back and telling them they were full of **** when it came to naming fake laws that I supposedly broke. :rolleyes:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yeah it wasn't very pleasant but there is not much I could do about it.
    They didn't like when I told them stuff or ask questions.They especially didn't like me talking back and telling them they were full of **** when it came to naming fake laws that I supposedly broke. :rolleyes:

That's probably why they were so nasty to you. They thought they could intimidate you and you proved them wrong

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That's probably why they were so nasty to you. They thought they could intimidate you and you proved them wrong

Yes they told me at first that I was in big trouble for having illegal stuff with me (I could tell you more about that via PM).
    They finally gave me back all my stuff (I didn't know untill I got back home and checked, that kinda made me laugh that they gave it back to me) and didn't charge me with anything.
    So they were really full of **** like I told them.
    If you try to cross the border with some drug, something actually illegal, they just dont give it back to you and not charge you. :rolleyes:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yes they told me at first that I was in big trouble for having illegal stuff with me (I could tell you more about that via PM).
    They finally gave me back all my stuff (I didn't know untill I got back home and checked, that kinda made me laugh that they gave it back to me) and didn't charge me with anything.
    So they were really full of **** like I told them.
    If you try to cross the border with some drug, something actually illegal, they just dont give it back to you and not charge you. :rolleyes:

Exactly. If you brought something illegal with you if definitely would have been confiscated. What a bunch of jerks. I understand that they have a job to do, but there is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Exactly. If you brought something illegal with you if definitely would have been confiscated. What a bunch of jerks. I understand that they have a job to do, but there is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Even know though I knew I had nothing illegal with me and I had done nothing illegal it was worried the all time.
    They made me feel like I was a terrorist and they found pipe bombs in my bags. :rolleyes:
    That's another thing.They held me for hours but never told me if I was arrested, if I was going to catch my flight to Indy or if I was going to be deported.I only knew at the last minute.

I just feel like I was punished for not doing anythinng illegal. :dunno:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Even know though I knew I had nothing illegal with me and I had done nothing illegal it was worried the all time.
    They made me feel like I was a terrorist and they found pipe bombs in my bags. :rolleyes:
    That's another thing.They held me for hours but never told me if I was arrested, if I was going to catch my flight to Indy or if I was going to be deported.I only knew at the last minute.

I just feel like I was punished for not doing anythinng illegal. :dunno:

For whatever reason (I don't know what) they thought you were here to break some kind of law. In my opinion they handled it inappropriately.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    For whatever reason (I don't know what) they thought you were here to break some kind of law. In my opinion they handled it inappropriately.

They didn't care that I spent months in the country previous to that last visit, on several occasions, 100% legally and without getting arrested for anythnig.
    They even checked to see if I ever got arrested or sentenced to jail in France.:rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom