• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Sure... I'll take 1/8th of a pancake and 1/2 of a slice of bacon...

LOL

This diet starts after today - already have a friends&family get-together today... Will be frying a turkey which is like my kryptonite - it makes me weak.
    Sorry, I ain't not no good at arithmetic... You get all or nothin'! My diet starts Wednesday! I was going to start before Christmas, I'm sure glad I didn't because I would have FAILED!

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I have three things going for me...

1. I just moved into a new house in a wonderful subdivision that has excellent sidewalks, low traffic, and lots of area.
    2. I have a bicycle [a nicer one, paid $500 or so for it new] that I love to ride but haven't because there was nowhere safe to do so at my last house.
    3. I have a treadmill that I don't mind walking on at all, just need to move it from the garage into the basement.

The biggest things working against me:
    1. I need to 'tune up' the bike - the gear shifts are a little off which makes riding it annoying sometimes. I'm just not good with the 'twist' type selectors.
    2. The cord to the treadmill got damaged in the move and I haven't taken the time to replace it yet.
    3. It's been cold out and I don't like bundling up [hate getting sweaty while it's cold out].

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    For those of you who aren't sure if you should lose weight, here's a good test. Get nekkid,put your gun on and look in the mirror. If your still CC'ing! Time to lose some weight!!:):

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I'm about 30 above where I'd like to be and about 50 above where my doctor thinks I should be.

The issue is that if I get down to the weight my doctor wants - I look almost sick.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm about 30 above where I'd like to be and about 50 above where my doctor thinks I should be.

The issue is that if I get down to the weight my doctor wants - I look almost sick.

Yeah, those new guidelines are retarded. I am 5'11" and 175 pounds. Borderline overweight according to the guidelines.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I was down to my goal weight for a while but then I got lazy - started eating like I used to and stopped exercising and SURPRISE SURPRISE I'm right back where I started lol.

Biggest issue is that it's got to be a life-change. You can't 'go back' to the way you used to be or your body will follow suit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom