• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Lol. One of those fun facts you can bring up in 15 years to get the "oh gramma".

lol, I didn't think of that.

I went in around midnight and she shot straight up and was standing in here crib looking at me as I tried to sleep. I looked at her and told her to lay down and go back to sleep.. she did.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    lol, I didn't think of that.

I went in around midnight and she shot straight up and was standing in here crib looking at me as I tried to sleep. I looked at her and told her to lay down and go back to sleep.. she did.
    Nice. It is great getting to spend time with them before they become full out little ****s.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Nice. It is great getting to spend time with them before they become full out little ****s.

true

I called my Dad and asked if he had room last night, my niece and her family were staying. Told him thanks but no thanks. They don't discipline their kids who are 4 & 2. I only see kids like this in ghetto Walmarts, so misbehaved.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Okay, no kids on Christmas morning takes the excitement out of it. You'ns?

the boy is old enough not much fun for us either but we had a good one hubby has been off for shut down and it's nice seeing him. working opposite shifts we never see each other.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Being skinny and in shape is so over rated! Rather be budgie and happy!
    The thing I hate most about being overweight is clothes. My body doesn't store weight like most which makes finding pants that fit nearly impossible.

The skinnier I get - the easier it is to find close that fit.

So yeah ... I think I'm going to officially start counting calories again and making sure to do reasonable amounts of exercise every day. I've dropped weight in the past and kept it off and then I got lazy...

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Morning :ingo: :coffee: mike, I'm going to lose weight to, and after I'm done with that I'm going to make blueberry pancakes and bacon... Want some?
    Sure... I'll take 1/8th of a pancake and 1/2 of a slice of bacon...

LOL

This diet starts after today - already have a friends&family get-together today... Will be frying a turkey which is like my kryptonite - it makes me weak.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sure... I'll take 1/8th of a pancake and 1/2 of a slice of bacon...

LOL

This diet starts after today - already have a friends&family get-together today... Will be frying a turkey which is like my kryptonite - it makes me weak.

Not a fan of the deep fried turkey. We do ours on the grill....yeah, takes a lot longer but it really is the best.

My diet starts tomorrow as well. My son and his crew are coming for our holiday gathering with them and it will be a buffet of breakfast delights Hoosier style.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Not a fan of the deep fried turkey. We do ours on the grill....yeah, takes a lot longer but it really is the best.

My diet starts tomorrow as well. My son and his crew are coming for our holiday gathering with them and it will be a buffet of breakfast delights Hoosier style.
    I like deep fried snicker bars!! Good morning everyone!

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I need to get mike to take glamour shots of my Scout when I get it done..... wow he can take a photo

And this is your EDC? Wow!!

Roasting one, frying the other ;-).

I love turkey...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom