mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Ok...I think I am all caught up now! I got through all of the posts on this thread since last night!

Good morning Ingo! Not sure I am in on the diet thing...I just try to stay active and if I'm a few pounds over, I am. It is part of my Serbian heritage to have a big butt I think. My cholesterol, bp, etc. are always great so as long as I'm healthy, I don't worry about a few extra pounds. When it starts to interfere with my activity level, I would have to do something. Hubby always tells everyone that when he needs something heavy moved, he calls me. LOL! I help him working on the vehicles, tractors, building things, etc. We built every building on our property except for the first pole building that was put up to store our materials/tools in when we did the house.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Forget IWB or OWB. Just hike one of those puppies up, and that gun ain't goin' nowhere.

1730TX.jpg

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    :dunno: we should start a seperate thread. Post pics now, and the normal stats, we hold each other accountable, and after 6 months or whatever we post pics and how much we lose!
    Was thinking same thing! We will keep each other here motivated. Easier to keep a routine if your not alone!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm going to decline posting my picture due to the situation that I originally posted about and my desire to remain somewhat anonymous until that is settled. I'll root for all of you though!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Gotta go get some sleep! Sounds like the INGO fit club has been launched. See ya all later! Shut the **** up Frosty! Start the thread!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom