• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So batsh&t crazy runs in your family then!:D My grandmother raised 18 kids! **** that! Couldn't imagine all those little brats running around. My mom had five boys. She was the perfect mom! Never worked, not many moms had to work back then. She was a saint! Wish I didn't break her heart so much. But she loved us regardless of what we did.

18???? I think I would literally go insane. My mother was a little nutty. She's calmed down a lot now that we're all grown and have kids of our own. But when we were kids she was NUTS. I will never forget some of the things she did. She used to keep this big huge diaper pin in the car visor. When we would act up she would just reach back and stab blindly. It didn't matter who she got. We learned real quick to shut up when her hand went up toward the visor though! :): In her defense that thing was dull as could be. Never drew blood or anything but no kid wants to be poked with a giant pin! One time she dropped us all off at an honest to God orphanage and LEFT US!!! Came back a few minutes later but it seemed like eternity!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    18???? I think I would literally go insane. My mother was a little nutty. She's calmed down a lot now that we're all grown and have kids of our own. But when we were kids she was NUTS. I will never forget some of the things she did. She used to keep this big huge diaper pin in the car visor. When we would act up she would just reach back and stab blindly. It didn't matter who she got. We learned real quick to shut up when her hand went up toward the visor though! :): In her defense that thing was dull as could be. Never drew blood or anything but no kid wants to be poked with a giant pin! One time she dropped us all off at an honest to God orphanage and LEFT US!!! Came back a few minutes later but it seemed like eternity!
    Sounds like she practice bat**** crazy tuff love! My wife was raised in a orphanage till she was 7, then was bounced around the foster care system till her grandparents found her when she was 13. She had a terrible childhood. But it made her tough. I've met alot of people in my life. But the single most amazing person is my wife! She's done far more outstanding and honorable things while carrying my last name then all of the men in our family the last 100 yrs! She's my hero!!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Sounds like she practice bat**** crazy tuff love! My wife was raised in a orphanage till she was 7, then was bounced around the foster care system till her grandparents found her when she was 13. She had a terrible childhood. But it made her tough. I've met alot of people in my life. But the single most amazing person is my wife! She's done far more outstanding and honorable things while carrying my last name then all of the men in our family the last 100 yrs! She's my hero!!

Tough love is not always a bad thing. I thank my mother for how she raised us! Like I said she's much different now. She's one of my best friends

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Tough love is not always a bad thing. I thank my mother for how she raised us! Like I said she's much different now. She's one of my best friends
    Well, from a guy who originally thought you were a dude. And has never met ya! You seem like a pretty well adjusted hard working loving mother, who has a good sense of humor and quick wit. So, I would say mom did a great job!:yesway:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well, from a guy who originally thought you were a dude. And has never met ya! You seem like a pretty well adjusted hard working loving mother, who has a good sense of humor and quick wit. So, I would say mom did a great job!:yesway:

Yeah I get that weird ass sense of humor and wit from her. She's one of the most sarcastic people I know. In a good way though. She rocks. The one person I can always count on. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom