• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    You're welcome and yes I loved GI Joe on Saturday mornings. I grew up in the 80s. Knight Rider is still my all time favorite TV show ever and I dream of the day that a Knight Rider Trivial Pursuit game is made. I would decimate everyone.....because I am a geek
    Yes you are. Knight rider was cool but the A-team was the bomb yo! Ok, I said yo, I definitely need sleep!

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    hehhehheh.jpg

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I do need to get back to running again. I kinda stopped everything for the last year. At my age I gotta watch my weight. I'm not young anymore. Don't want to wake up dead. That would suck!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Wow, sounds like a handful!. I'm so glad mine are grown up. Hats off to you!

The two youngest are the worst of course. Two little girls that go from being sweet to bratty and back to sweet in a nanosecond. One minute they're pulling each other's hair and smacking each other, the next minute they're still smacking each other but laughing about it. :n00b:

They're strange

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    The two youngest are the worst of course. Two little girls that go from being sweet to bratty and back to sweet in a nanosecond. One minute they're pulling each other's hair and smacking each other, the next minute they're still smacking each other but laughing about it. :n00b:

They're strange
    Girls are different. I have a daughter who will be 37 in a few months, a son who is 25, and another daughter who just turned 21! My 37 year old I didn't know I had till she was in her 20's. so I missed out on her delightful years! But my youngest was so Extreme with her attitude! But she's turned out really to be a outstanding young lady. I'm proud of all my kids. Most thanks goes to my wife!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Girls are different. I have a daughter who will be 37 in a few months, a son who is 25, and another daughter who just turned 21! My 37 year old I didn't know I had till she was in her 20's. so I missed out on her delightful years! But my youngest was so Extreme with her attitude! But she's turned out really to be a outstanding young lady. I'm proud of all my kids. Most thanks goes to my wife!

I was just as awful (if not worse) than my kids. My mother was "blessed" with 4 girls. I don't know how she did it. Now I understand why we all thought she was batsh** crazy when we were kids :laugh:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I was just as awful (if not worse) than my kids. My mother was "blessed" with 4 girls. I don't know how she did it. Now I understand why we all thought she was batsh** crazy when we were kids :laugh:
    So batsh&t crazy runs in your family then!:D My grandmother raised 18 kids! **** that! Couldn't imagine all those little brats running around. My mom had five boys. She was the perfect mom! Never worked, not many moms had to work back then. She was a saint! Wish I didn't break her heart so much. But she loved us regardless of what we did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom