• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    sitting at my daughters house, spending the night with them then having Christmas with my Dad and family tomorrow

Had such a good night with my girls.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    yeah it is, sitting here and I am a bit sad, but I they had 48 years together. Doesn't help I am sitting here in the dark, everyone else is asleep and I am wide awake

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    yeah it is, sitting here and I am a bit sad, but I they had 48 years together. Doesn't help I am sitting here in the dark, everyone else is asleep and I am wide awake

48 years is a damn good run! I miss my dad really bad this time of year too. Today was especially hard. He absolutely loved the family Christmas brunch. He'd make every kind of fudge you could imagine and as much as I love to cook (and like to think I'm good at it) I have never been able to make fudge like he could. God, I miss him.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    48 years is a damn good run! I miss my dad really bad this time of year too. Today was especially hard. He absolutely loved the family Christmas brunch. He'd make every kind of fudge you could imagine and as much as I love to cook (and like to think I'm good at it) I have never been able to make fudge like he could. God, I miss him.

the good memories get you through

now I am really out

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I was referring to the 80's cartoon... I see what you did there... Damnit...

You're welcome and yes I loved GI Joe on Saturday mornings. I grew up in the 80s. Knight Rider is still my all time favorite TV show ever and I dream of the day that a Knight Rider Trivial Pursuit game is made. I would decimate everyone.....because I am a geek

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom