Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Mine is still just a bit too young, But we're working on it
    Mine is 13, the Henry was a gift from me to my dad so I got it back when he passed away, she enjoyed shooting it, but she has a hard time because she is left handed and right eye dominate. She said she could out shoot me with any gun, so 1 round went in the 40 and she handed it back to me with tears in her eyes... Your right RnR, I am mean... She'll agree with you...

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Mine is 13, the Henry was a gift from me to my dad so I got it back when he passed away, she enjoyed shooting it, but she has a hard time because she is left handed and right eye dominate. She said she could out shoot me with any gun, so 1 round went in the 40 and she handed it back to me with tears in her eyes... Your right RnR, I am mean... She'll agree with you...

You big jerk!

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    You big jerk!
    She asked for it. I can't stand the know it all attitude. She grabbed it one handed, kind limp armed it and I'm like you better grab ahold of that thing like you mean it, so I got her holding onto it good and she pulls the trigger and she acted like she got hit by a truck... I'm like really? She is 6' tall and built like a brick **** house! What a girl. It probably didn't help that I chuckled...

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    She asked for it. I can't stand the know it all attitude. She grabbed it one handed, kind limp armed it and I'm like you better grab ahold of that thing like you mean it, so I got her holding onto it good and she pulls the trigger and she acted like she got hit by a truck... I'm like really? She is 6' tall and built like a brick **** house! What a girl. It probably didn't help that I chuckled...

All girls that age have the know it all attitude. We learn once we hit our early to mid twenties that we don't know :poop:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    That, sir, is where you made your mistake.
    I don't honestly feel like it was a mistake. I honestly have told her to get over herself, that she is special to a lot of people but once she's out in the world nobody is going to do a damn thing for her so she should stop playing the it's wasn't my fault card... It seems harsh but I would rather be a little harsh to her and have her succeed than to keep her attitude and wind up with nothing. When she learns to be accountable for her actions she will start to succeed, but this shot of well I got an F but the teacher doesn't show us how to do the work... This is a touchy spot with me... I'll stop ranting...

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I don't honestly feel like it was a mistake. I honestly have told her to get over herself, that she is special to a lot of people but once she's out in the world nobody is going to do a damn thing for her so she should stop playing the it's wasn't my fault card... It seems harsh but I would rather be a little harsh to her and have her succeed than to keep her attitude and wind up with nothing. When she learns to be accountable for her actions she will start to succeed, but this shot of well I got an F but the teacher doesn't show us how to do the work... This is a touchy spot with me... I'll stop ranting...
    I didn't think I needed purple :(.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I'm sure everyone is different but that was about the age where a light bulb came on and all of a sudden I thought "Oh f***....I get it now"
    I think it hit me about 14, of course I had a cousin that was awful, and annoyed me to death, after dad told me I acted like her I changed my attitude. I learned to keep my mouth shut unless I knew what I was talking about!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom