• Status
    Not open for further replies.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    We don't really know much at this point. He's still here. That's all we can ask for at this point. We're hoping it works but it's too early to tell :(
    Glad to hear he is still fighting. Lost my dad to cancer a couple years ago. I completely sympathize with your situation. You & your fam are still in my prayers. As hard as it is, just try to stay strong. Sometimes easier said than done, I know.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Glad to hear he is still fighting. Lost my dad to cancer a couple years ago. I completely sympathize with your situation. You & your fam are still in my prayers. As hard as it is, just try to stay strong. Sometimes easier said than done, I know.

We're all trying. I think it's harder because he's so young. And it came as such a shock when we found out

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Yep. It always is a shock. My dad fought cancer for 3 years. I never figured I would miss him as much as I do. But, I am happy he isn't dealing with the :poop: anymore.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yep. It always is a shock. My dad fought cancer for 3 years. I never figured I would miss him as much as I do. But, I am happy he isn't dealing with the :poop: anymore.

That's the one good thing about losing someone to cancer. You know they are finally free of the pain. I really do hope this works, but if not I just pray it's quick. With the tumors all around and in his heart the doctors are now thinking a massive heart attack will be the most likely cause. That's certainly better than more months of suffering

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    That's the one good thing about losing someone to cancer. You know they are finally free of the pain. I really do hope this works, but if not I just pray it's quick. With the tumors all around and in his heart the doctors are now thinking a massive heart attack will be the most likely cause. That's certainly better than more months of suffering
    True, very true. Will keep prayin for all...:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom