• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    A 17 yars old woman fell 7 stories because she wanting to smoke a cigarette on the edge of her window in Paris today. :nuts:
    She actually fell on the roof of a car parked in the street bellow and survived.
    It was an handicapped parking spot and that car was not supposed to be there, the driver parked it 5 minutes before she fell, the car was destroyed so that would teach a lesson to the guy who parked it there.:):

Also if that woman wasn't already lucky enough an ambulance who was in that street right when she feel witnessed her fall so firemen rescued her right away. :n00b:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    A 17 yars old woman fell 7 stories because she wanting to smoke a cigarette on the edge of her window in Paris today. :nuts:
    She actually fell on the roof of a car parked in the street bellow and survived.
    It was an handicapped parking spot and that car was not supposed to be there, the driver parked it 5 minutes before she fell, the car was destroyed so that would teach a lesson to the guy who parked it there.:):

Also if that woman wasn't already lucky enough an ambulance who was in that street right when she feel witnessed her fall so firemen rescued her right away. :n00b:

Holy :poop:!! That's crazy!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Yep at first when I heard the story I thought it was a suicide attempt but I later learned that she just wanted to smoke outside even though she had no balcony on the 7th story.
    :nuts:

No wonder they say cigarette can kill you. :rolleyes:

That was pretty dumb of her. I mean I'm glad she didn't die but it was still pretty dumb

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom