• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yep at first when I heard the story I thought it was a suicide attempt but I later learned that she just wanted to smoke outside even though she had no balcony on the 7th story.
    :nuts:

No wonder they say cigarette can kill you. :rolleyes:

I wonder if she was hiding from her parents to smoke or something. :dunno:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Mine was rolling along so well this morning too. Then the wheels fell off. I'm beat, but I think things are better now. Except now I'm nervous something else may be about to happen.

I woke up to a call from one of my fellow managers letting me know that our boss has been suspended....wtf???? So now my schedule is about to get REALLY crazy. But I did get a wonderful card in the mail today. Made my day :D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That was pretty dumb of her. I mean I'm glad she didn't die but it was still pretty dumb

I saw a picture of the building, on the ground floor there is a store that sells orthopedic material and another one that sell cigarettes. :):

miracle-en-plein-paris-garconnet_361u5_1b4htf.jpg

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I wonder if she was hiding from her parents to smoke or something. :dunno:

Probably, we have a 20yr old girl next door that does the same thing. I will look outside and she is hanging out the window having a smoke.

There is a porch roof 6' under her window, so no worries. 7 stories is another matter.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I couldn't find a picture of the destroyed car and I wonder if the guy who parked it there got a ticket on top of having his roof destroyed.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Good question. I mean, if it was parked illegally he should get ticketed :dunno:

Then again he got far worse than that when someone fell on it.

Maybe the family of the girl would be glad to pay his ticket since he said her life by being parked here.
    I also wonder how it works for the insurance and who has to pay for the car damages.
    Would the girl have to pay because she destroyed it?
    Would the car owner's insurance not cover it because he was parked illegally? :dunno:

Trust me...it's a hell of a lot harder than it sounds

Even when that nearly killed you? :dunno:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I woke up to a call from one of my fellow managers letting me know that our boss has been suspended....wtf???? So now my schedule is about to get REALLY crazy. But I did get a wonderful card in the mail today. Made my day :D

I got an unwanted phone call today too. My wife called me at work to tell me my daughter was on her way to the ER. She's fine, she just took too much medication on an empty stomach and had some bad stomach pain. I was stressing out on the way there though because I didn't know what was going on yet and I got stuck in construction. It took me 20 minutes to go 2 blocks at one point. Then my wife's brakes went bad on her on the way there. Once we finished at the hospital, I had my wife take my car to work so I could limp her van home and work on it. Then of course, the parts place gave me the wrong brake pads and I didn't realize it until the van was all apart.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I got an unwanted phone call today too. My wife called me at work to tell me my daughter was on her way to the ER. She's fine, she just took too much medication on an empty stomach and had some bad stomach pain. I was stressing out on the way there though because I didn't know what was going on yet and I got stuck in construction. It took me 20 minutes to go 2 blocks at one point. Then my wife's brakes went bad on her on the way there. Once we finished at the hospital, I had my wife take my car to work so I could limp her van home and work on it. Then of course, the parts place gave me the wrong brake pads and I didn't realize it until the van was all apart.

Glad she's fine. :yesway:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Maybe the family of the girl would be glad to pay his ticket since he said her life by being parked here.
    I also wonder how it works for the insurance and who has to pay for the car damages.
    Would the girl have to pay because she destroyed it?
    Would the car owner's insurance not cover it because he was parked illegally? :dunno:

Honestly I'm not sure how that would work. It's an interesting situation.

Even when that nearly killed you? :dunno:

I've never had a cigarette nearly kill me before so maybe that would affect her decision. But for your average smoker, it is incredibly hard to quit. I've been fighting that battle for years

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

Sounds like you had a terrible day :noway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom